Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
qman612  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 8:22:37 AM(UTC)
qman612

Groups: Forum Member

Lahore-Granada (big court) -- Granada lost a tough one letting a 16 point second half lead slip away against the new version of Mecca. Lahore also had a tough loss to an aggressive Kazan squad. Granada's backcourt will be difficult to contain in this game and will ultimately give them the edge.

Lagos-Baghdad (small court) -- Lagos lost a close one to Suba but has been playing good basketball recently. With their big three and supporting pieces they should be able to get this win.

Tehran-Cordoba (big court) -- Next to Mombasa, Tehran has been one of the most impressive teams this season on both sides of the ball. They are probably the best defensive team in the league even if the stats say otherwise, we all know points allowed on the small court is not the same as points allowed on the big court. Cordoba is on a hot streak of their own and looks to be a contender. Tehran wins this game in a close one because of their defense.

Mecca-Dhaka (small court) -- Dhaka got back to their winning ways last week and will look to build on that this week. Mecca matches up well with them, this should be a good game.

Islamabad-Amman (big court) -- Game of the week. Will Islamabad's stingy defense be enough to stop Amman? Toss up.

Jeddah-Sarajevo (small court) --

Damascus-Beirut (big court) -- Beirut has good chemistry and plays well off of their point guard and Jon Mingo. They will get another W this week.

Mombasa-Sana'a (small court) -- Mombasa is the team to beat until proven otherwise. With Raza and Daniel, they are very tough to contain.

Jakarta-Kazan (big court) -- Jakarta lost a heartbreaker to Amman. Kazan's aggressive press defense has worked well for them this year, but I don't see it being effective against Mo Masri and Mujtaba. Jakarta will pull this one out with their intelligence and size advantage.

Timbuktu-Suba (small court) -- Suba continues to impress every week, out to a 4-1 start. They will face a tough challenge this week against a team with a noticeable size advantage. Another win could start to turn heads around the league.
ef_128  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 27, 2018 10:49:16 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Lahore-Granada (big court)
Should be a nice matchup if both teams show up with full squads. Granada will need to focus on Jon/Herb and limit their points and rebounds. If they can limit those two, they should win this game.

Lagos-Baghdad (small court)
I dont understand Lagos. They should be a top team with their players. I guess no chemistry. Baghdad may have a chance here. They didnt do too bad against Mombasa last week.

Tehran-Cordoba (big court)
I think Tehran takes this game. They can run Cordoba with their guards and they have Mo/Joe to cover Cordoba's bigs. Kenny will need to come up with a solid game plan.

Mecca-Dhaka (small court)
You already know.

Islamabad-Amman (big court)
Amman pulled out a nice victory last week with OQasem dropping a game winning 3. I think they will have another good matchup with an even better defensive team.

Jeddah-Sarajevo (small court)
One of these teams will get their first victory. Who will it be? Going with Sarajevo here!

Damascus-Beirut (big court)
Young bucks playing hard and doing well, but they still cant find consistent scoring. Beirut wins this one.

Mombasa-Sana'a (small court)
Mannnnnnn Sana'a has a tough middle (6 game) schedule. Abdul's been quiet the previous two weeks. He'll have a matchup Sunday vs his afghani brotha from anotha motha Raza. Goldberg/Jason will be a good matchup. Mombasa has no one to matchup with Steve Netti. Toss up here. Will go with Mombasa to stay undefeated.

Jakarta-Kazan (big court)
The top 2 offenses going at it. Should be fun. Would love to see Muj/Pat drop 50 each lol. Going with Jakarta only because this is Kazan's first game on the big court. And you know those rims need time to get used to.

Timbuktu-Suba (small court)
Who wouldve thought Suba would be 4-1? Whatever they are doing, keep on doing it. Another win for Suba!
MAhmed  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2018 7:38:38 AM(UTC)
MAhmed

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Lahore/Granada - Granada looked fantastic last week until about 5 min left in the game when their ball movement stopped. I think they bounce back against Lahore who started last weeks game with 4 and couldn’t quite get it going even after the 5th arrived.

Lagos/Baghdad - Lagos was the latest to fall victim to underrated Suba. Baghdad, led by Amir and Mohammed, can ball but they’re getting outrebounded and rarely get any second chance opportunities. Don’t see how that trend will reverse against Lagos bigs Zain/Yacoub

Tehran/Cordoba - Not taking anything away from a strong Cordoba squad, but Tehran will hold Cordoba to under 45 and get the W

Mecca/Dhaka - Won’t predict. But I did watch Ed the vet burn Granada with a couple crafty steals and 3balls…ain’t gonna work on Dhaka you heard!!!

Islamabad/Amman - Islam and Fursan have been a little quiet this season. This will be their coming out party…Islamabad for the win!

Jeddah/Sarajevo - I think Jeddah’s healthy again, they get the W.

Damascus / Beirut - Damascus brings that high energy and team rebounding to get their first dub of the season. They may be 0-5 but one thing they don’t lack is confidence.

Mombasa / Sana'a - Sana’a’s coming off a big win last week against Islamabad (who picked that win again? Oh ya, I did). They’ve shown that they can be a top 5 team. But Mombasa has too much talent and chemistry. Good news for Sana’a is they’ll get their weeks worth of cardio after a full game of chasing after Raza.

Jakarta / Kazan - Jakarta has plenty of ball handlers to beat the Kazan press. Should be a close one though. Mark vs Muj = great matchup.

Timbuktu / Suba - Suba keeps moving on up in the rankings with another win. Rookie Aytac Malta making a name for himself.
ef_128  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2018 11:02:41 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
JUST A REMINDER ABOUT FORUM GUIDELINES

http://muslimbasketball....lt.aspx?g=posts&t=85
Oqas4205  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 6, 2018 12:11:07 PM(UTC)
Oqas4205

ef_128 wrote:
JUST A REMINDER ABOUT FORUM GUIDELINES

http://muslimbasketball....lt.aspx?g=posts&t=85

Ed is a front, he still owes me lunch for that time i beat him one on one. (Ammar zidat and ahmad saleh are my witnesses)