Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chrisTEX  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 3:23:15 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
What a week! I am ready for all criticism this week, but I hope y'all don't think that a loss is going to humble me or something. Nah. We are good!

Clearly when I type my disclaimer, people aren't reading it. Every week I see someone new that is salty about the stuff I type. The whole Alexandria team was crying the entire game about my posts. It is kind of comical. Let me say it louder for the people in the back. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY WHAT I POST. I DO THIS FOR FUN AND LOVE GETTING OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE FORUM POSTS. IT IS WHAT MAKES THIS LEAGUE GREAT! I always encourage people to join in on the smack talk. Just know, you might be able to play basketball better than me, but you cannot smack talk better than me. That is a fact! Now lets get into these predictions!

Palermo vs Dhaka - Shoutout to my guy Towfeek. He is a guy who reads my disclaimer, and doesn't get offended by the things I say about his squad! Oh yeah, and he can ball. His squad put up a fight against what I believe is a top 3 team in Bukhara. Unfortunately they go against a red hot Dhaka squad coming off a huge win. I want to pick Palermo with the upset so bad, but I can't. I do think they make the game closer than what Dhaka probably expects. By the way, Idris hasn't even had one of his games where he goes off. That could be this week.

Islamabad vs Baghdad - Islamabad has no business losing to Amman. Someone desperately needs to help Shah. That man is balling out of control. He is Batman without Robin. He is Sonic without Tails. He is Jordan without Pippen. Baghdad is coming off an unimpressive win, but it is impossible to go against them in this one.

Medina vs Beirut - My guys keep making me look bad in these predictions. Good thing there's no money involved, so I am going to keep rolling with my people! I watched their double OT loss last week, and boy was it entertaining. Unfortunately, they didn't listen to their coach's suggestion at the end of the game and took an L because of it. Sure everyone says "If Luis comes, they win, if he doesn't, they lose." It looks like it may be true, but I have confidence they can win with or without him. Medina is coming off a great win with only 5 guys. Malik finally turned up. Being as biased as humanly possible, I am riding with my guys.

Amman vs Sana'a - Sana'a is mad. Amman will be the punching bag. Shoutout to Amman for winning their first game of the season, though! Omar and Mo combined for 50. Even if they have a repeat performance, it won't be enough to take down Joe and team. Give me Sana'a by 20+.

Suba vs Alexandria - Congrats to Alexandria for winning their championship. Applause They are now what? 11th place? Standing ovation! All jokes aside, Big Moose can ball. Jay thinks he is way better than he actually is. Luckily they play a Suba team which they should be able to beat pretty easily. If there is anything I learned this past week it is not to underestimate the quote unquote BAD teams in this league. With Suba coming off their first win of the season, who knows? No stats in the Suba game so it is hard to tell what was the winning formula for them, but whatever it was I am sure they will try and repeat it. I still got Moose's squad here.

Bukhara vs Lahore - Lahore just keeps on letting me down! I refuse to pick them again! Bukhara is tough, even though they let Palermo hang in the game for way too long. If Big O is going to play like this every week, look out. They might be the team to beat. 40 is the new 20! This team has way too many weapons to lose this game. Middy Moose goes for 25+ and the win.

Cordoba vs Jakarta - Gary HAVE A DAY! He went absolutely nuts, and should be POTW (if we are still doing that). Everything else was pretty normal. Pat is going to hit shots, Frank is going to miss shots. Typical recipe for success for this team. If one person goes down, they always have someone else to pick up the slack. Jakarta on the other hand is coming off a really bad loss to a team with 0 zero wins. No stats, so can't really break it down because I wasn't able to actually watch that game. No matter what the stats say, they will get smoked by Cordoba. Cordoba by 21.

Tripoli vs Delhi - Delhi is now coming off of 2 losses that were in reach. They are definitely playing better, but it won't be enough to make the playoffs. They most likely won't win a game. Tripoli is coming off a double OT win. It was said in the power rankings and I agree that Deeb will be a great FA pickup next season. Tripoli won't need to go into OT for this one. They win by double digits.

Kazan vs Granada - Oh how the mighty have fallen! Kazan won't go undefeated, but we needed this! Granada rarely has all of their key players at the same time, but with our luck they will this week. Omar Singer is a baller, and I have played against Anas for many seasons and I know very well what he is capable of. I won't put up a score for this game, because I am humbled by Alexandria's amazing win last week. SIKE, I LIED. Kazan 111-33. Cool
LonzoBall  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 5:59:41 PM(UTC)
LonzoBall

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Palermo vs Dhaka - I very much agree with Tex. This game will be closer than Dhaka thinks, and I predict high output from Towfeek and Shafic. The big men of Dhaka will again be the reason they win though, and no, I don't think this is the game Idris goes off :)
Dhaka by 5

Islamabad vs Baghdad - Very disappointed with Islamabad, and they kind of deserve what's coming to them. If they couldn't keep up with Mackless Amman...Lord have mercy.
Baghdad in a beatdown.

Medina vs Beirut - ...now with the unbiased take...Beirut is going to have to rely on the three and mid-range to win this one. Medina does not have to rely on anything specific, so the advantage is theirs. Add in Malik and Sal's improved shooting, I just don't seem Medina losing this one. Don't misunderstand though, Beirut is no walk in the park, and it's not like the matchup is horrendous.
Medina by 8.

Amman vs Sana'a - Amman does not have me fooled, and I know what they offer. Sana'a offers a deep 5, a 5 much deeper than that of Amman. Oh and Sana'a suffered their first loss...Amman, brace yourselves.
Sana'a by a whole lot.

Suba vs Alexandria - ngl it is tough to predict Suba's games moving forward without their stats in their most impressive game (the fault is mine btw Frown ). Though, Alexandria has impressed me quite a bit the past few weeks. I love their high energy, and Musa's finally falling back into form.
Alexandria by 10.

Bukhara vs Lahore - I'm hearing no Moayad this week. UGHHH. Can't wait for next week already.
Bukara.

Cordoba vs Jakarta - Jakarta lost to Suba? Well then my job here is pretty easy, not that it was ever that hard with Jakara Barf
Cordoba by 15+

Tripoli vs Delhi - There are just too many liabilities on this Delhi squad for me not to believe Tripoli will win. Someone is going to have a field day, and I predict Ali against some poor guard defenders on Delhi.
Tripoli by 15.

Kazan vs Granada - I don't see anyway Granada beats Kazan. I'm here to predict.
Kazan 78 - Granada 45
JayWiggins24  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 7:57:02 PM(UTC)
JayWiggins24

Man
United States

Aww the little baby is upset because his prediction was wrong 😂 How could we be crying when we was winning 😂
chrisTEX  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 8:42:10 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Jay, you propose a wonderful question. Why were you all crying all game when you were winning? I think maybe you should send that text in your little Alexandria group chat. Maybe someone will have the answer because you are definitely asking the wrong person. I cannot tell you why y'all were crying. I cannot tell you why you had a chant "4 and 0 no mo" after the game. I cannot tell you why y'all thought confetti was going to come down when y'all won. I cannot tell you why Moose yelled "WUTTUP TEX" when I came in when I have never even heard of him before that night. These are things you must ask each other. Enjoy your day, sir.
JayWiggins24  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 11:47:39 PM(UTC)
JayWiggins24

Man
United States

Obviously you know who he was bc you make your little predictions every week so try again. Focus on cheering on the sideline instead of making predictions because it obviously didn’t work 😂 We love our fans tho. 👍🏾👍🏾Applause
billalabbassi  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2022 4:56:17 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Yo Tex, you took an L on this one, gotta accept it, but it's ight, it happens. Them chanting is hella respect to your team though, beating you must've felt like winning the chip to them. You'll bounce back, we all know it.
Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
chrisTEX  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2022 8:04:54 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Oh no disrespect to Moose at all, but no, I didn’t know him. I may look at stats and comment off it, but doesn’t mean I actually know these people. I can say before our game, I wouldn’t have been able to pick him out of a lineup. He can ball though. Big respect for that man. I always give respect when respect is due, and HE deserves it. I wear my L’s Billal! I’m good!