Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hassan007  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2023 6:58:38 PM(UTC)
Hassan007

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Alright shabab midway through the seosan and its finally heating up. As you can see from this bangin Intro its not hassan writing this but soemone way more Articulate. Lonzo,Lavar maybe even Lamelo. Lets Get to it!

Istanbul Vs Amman
Both will be eager to flip the script and get back on track. Capatain Mohammad Abdelghani and his boys have there work cut out for them as they have a Amman team waiting to explode The white boys have had a quiet two games which has led to a deflating two losses. I expect this game to be a very exciting first half Istanbul have some dawgs on there team and after that embarrassing loss last week there gonna come out with a chip on there shoulder but in the end I feel like Ammans effiecnt guard play from the white boy duo will be too much to overcome. I do hope Istanbul runs on Amman and makes this a fast paced matchup which can go in their favor... but for now I got Amman by 10.

Lagos vs Timbuktu

Though the record may not show it Timbuktu is a solid squad filled with tons of talent. This by no means is gonna be a childs play for Lagos. With the Big 4 four of Shazaib,Ahmad,Khalid and Muahnnad. this team could get hot at any second. Were also hearing the return of the long lost commisner ED could be upon us. For Timbuktu to win this game there scorers have to be effiecent and play with pace, they cant be complacement as Lagos as weve seen through the seosan will Punsih them in a blink of an eye. Players like Farhad, doubles Os and Ameer Koyas are all high level hoopers playing at the top of there game right now. I expect this game to go back and forth for a while but in the End the Joint scoring and Proffiecnt 3-2 Zone that Lagos runs will be too much for them to handle.

Lagos by 12

Kabul vs Tehran

The real game of the week in my opnion. A Tehran team that we have yet to fully see reach there full potential vs a Kabul team that is Ascending at an all time high rn. With superstar guard Ali Hassan returning this game will be very intresting as will get to see a Singer vs Hassan matchup and Also a Ali Sufian vs Mahrooz Mathcup. Though the one on one mathcup is of course intruguing my focus is on the 3rd stars of this team. Farzad vs Elias I belive will decide this matchup. With Ali out last week Farzad showed us some flashes of the guy he once was and Elias has been playing great all year. These guards have to take a bigger role in the offense and Create for there teammates to give there teams the easy looks they need to get by this game.

Bold Prediction Islam Abbasi 15pts you heard it here first

Riyadh vs Medina

Though this game obviously looks like a landslide on paper after an abysmal performance by this medina side. You never know what to expect every week from them. Will Captain Billal Abbasi? Will he bring a guest? Is Amir charkass got hit 6 threes or miss 6 threes? Theres alot of questios to be asked about this medina squad.But from what we know Riaydh is one the elite teams in this league and with Shafic and Moose leading the charge they always find a way to win. They play hard for 40 min and with the likes of Idris "The Glove" Salam channeling his inner Gary payton I dont see Medina have enough.

Riyadh by 18

Sarajevo vs Suba

This game is really up for grabs to be honest. You have to premier big men in Zain and Mana facing off for the 1000 time in there career. Though zain has struggled in accouple games this season, There's no way he doesn't get up for a game agaisnt an MVP Front runner. The story of this game will be the supporting cast. We have yet to see really anything from the others on this team. Newcomer Amir hassan showed Flashes in his debut where he looked like the main guy at somepoints. Hes gonna have to keep that same intestity this week as they need every single bucket. But for the rest of the teams players Ahmad Saleh, Moe rayyan and The zubi brothers the performnaces have been subpar to say the least. Which superstar is gonna get the help they need?

Im gonna take Suba in a nail biter by 1

Kashgar vs Jeddah

Both teams it looks like are starting find there stride. Omar and Hassan are gettig back to the championship Chemistry we saw a few seosans ago while Mehdy, Affan, Yahya and the young bucks are starting to find there footing in the league. This game is must see TV. its got the feel of an AAU Game full court press, alittle chirping and some horrible shot selection.Though Omar and Hassan are obviously the proven scorers I do feel like they will find it tough having to deal with all energy and bodies being thrown out them through the game. Especially with big man Ahmad Abid sitting paint blocking the rims view. But I do feel like this game comes down to Kashgars Descion making, Will they settle for too many jumpshots, will there be too much heroball being played? Will the moment be to big for them? Cause one thing you can trust is Jeddah descion making down the strech.I Believe a huge part of this game will come down to Jehad A, Hes going to have one of those big time performances weve seen flashes of. The pressure will be on him to hit shots and be more of a creator for his teammates when Hassan and Omar are being pressured. Jehad Show me what you got!

If you didnt already know I got Obada and co taking care of buisness
Jeddah by 8