Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
slickshot  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:11:44 AM(UTC)
slickshot

Groups: Forum Member

Sarajevo Vs Kabul: Each game that progresses Kabul's double edged sword gets sharper. Last week's game Kabul pulled out Afay from their Arsenal, and apparently he did plenty damage. Kabul's offensively diverse roster can go from Tariq's spuradic long range shooting to Farhad's paint putbacks. Sarajevo need to play good D and VERY INTELLIGENT offense if they stand a chance, also Isaiah needs to find his stroke this game. I am going to say Kabul takes this unless Sarajevo takes my advice :).

Jakarta Vs Medina: Travis is a handful however Jakarta with Travis alone can't win them all. Medina's trio guards Ali/Andre/Victor are going to be tough to deal with. If Medina brings full squad as does Jakarta this will be an interesting game. No clear winner, I will say Medina by an inch or two.

Bukhara Vs Delhi: Bukhara's guard play received an upgrade with athletic Fursan. Bukhara need to utilize their post play in Omar and TQ vs smaller matchups in Delhi. Chris would probably need to carry most the offensive load. If Edriss continues shooting at a high % Bukhara should have no worries. It seems Chris will be a matchup nightmare.

Mombasa Vs Mecca: Game of the week. Mombasa begins their tough schedule versus the top tier teams in the league starting with Mecca. These two teams matchup perfectly. While I don't really see a true big on Mombasa's team, I can't say the same about Mecca. Both have excellent guard play, this will be a gritty game.

Baghdad Vs Cordoba: Cordoba is a serious contender with Kerry and Phil, and can take down the best team. However they need Phil and Kerry every game. Baghdad has been taking a back seat, slowly but surely cruising their way to a 2-2 record. A full Cordoba squad will make for a very interesting game. While Cordoba does have scorers, they need Kerry to facilitate and control the offense and Phil to control the boards. Expect Almin and Ali to alter alot of shots in the paint, and for Anwar to do his usual PG work.
Let your game do the talking.

In the words of Rudy Fernandez, "I want to put points on your face." so . . Taste my rainbow :)

The forecast calls for rain.

Y-FACTOR
ef_128  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:36:11 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Kabul over Sarajevo - the afghans have too much firepower and size for sarajevo to overcome .. mujtaba is still waiting to have his break out game

Medina over Jakarta - medina with their full squad should take this game .. the trio of guards plus sami and joe will be tough for jakarta to much up with

Kazan over Sana'a - anthony is d2's mvp so far .. i dont think he's going to let an 0-4 beat him

Islamabad over Timbuktu - both teams have 1 loss .. but islamabad has attiq who's been putting up monster numbers

Damascus over Istanbul - its damascus' week this week

Bukhara over Delhi - bukhara cant finish close games .. so they better make it a huge win

Baghdad over Cordoba - almin and jason (supposedly hes gonna show) vs phil and kerry .. this will be fun to watch

Mecca over Mombasa - mombasa faces their first matchup of the elite teams .. mecca's been in tough games all season long