Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AR  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:42:12 PM(UTC)
AR

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Mombasa vs Granada

Granada is off to a hot start with a 4-0 record. Upon closer analysis though, their opponents are a combined 1-16. I won't completely dismiss them though, because they can't control who they play. Additionally, Mombasa tends to let their opposition linger, and they are overdue for a loss. Can Granada pull off the upset? Yes. Will they? Doubt it.

Beirut vs Istanbul

Beirut is coming off an impressive blowout victory over one of the league's elite teams. They seemed poised now to bring the chip home. Don't think Istanbul stands a chance, especially if Beirut employs their pesky full court press.

Kabul vs Cordoba

How Kabul is 3-1 is beyond me. Actually, like Granada, they've had a cream-puff schedule to start (as indicated in the power rankings). Again though, like Granada, they can't control the schedule, but with a more difficult opponent this week, I don't foresee a win. Cordoba will dominate the boards and the paint.

Suba vs Delhi

In a battle versus winless teams, the good news is that somebody will be celebrating afterward. Maybe it will be the refs and statskeepers once it's all over? I haven't watched Delhi this season, so not exactly sure what they're doing wrong to be 0-4, but if they can't win this game, then any aspirations for playoff success is going down the drain.
Abdul-Rahman, #3