Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hassan007  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 24, 2023 11:16:50 PM(UTC)
Hassan007

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Amman - Lagos

Great matchup here. Both white boys playing the biggest team in the league. Both super good teams with a lot of depth. Lagos is a team that’s gonna kill you on the boards and play good defense and they also have a pretty good zone that they run. Add an MB goat in farhad and you’ve got a killer squad. I don’t think they have anybody that can really guard joe Capone one on one but I think they’re size and communication will help to slow him down. This game is gonna come down to jojo if he decided not to disappear in the second half I think they can pull it off. But if I had to choose I think Lagos size and depth is gonna be a bit too much.

Lagos by 3

Tehran - Kashgar

Both teams have a new look to them so it’s gonna be a bit hard to predict. Just remembered that Ali Hassan not playing and I have no clue who the sub is. If it’s either of the two that were discussed on the pod this won’t be a discussion. Gonna keep it simple

Tehran by 10 if they have subs we spoke about or Kashgar by 10 without the subs

Medina - Sarajevo

Billal and Mana have had a history playing each other and have played with each other recently. Billal usually enjoys taking the assignment of guarding Mana and I think he’ll do a pretty good job. And this comes back to the original issue with Sarajevo if mana doesn’t have any help they’ll definitely lose if their other players can do well they’ll win. Medina has charkas and masri who can both catch fire. I think that’s more likely in this scenario so I’m gonna go with them.

Medina by 5

Suba - Kabul

Super fun matchup here with Zain vs Mahrooz. This is gonna be the game where we can see how mahrooz is gonna do against one of the most skilled bigs in the league. Zains new team looked great eve though they lost. Both Zubi brothers shot well and I think the team meshed well over all. Kabul is gonna need to limit the Zubi brothers and Mahrooz is going to have to try slowing down zain without fouling which was an issue for him last game. If Elias and dirty can go out there and score double digits with mahrooz doing his usual thing. I think they can get the win

Kabul by 3

Jeddah - Istanbul

Honestly tired of commenting on my own games. InshAllah we win

Timbuktu - Riyadh

Game of the week here and I’m excited. Shazaib’s new team looks amazing with threats from all over and great defensive all around. I’m gonna be completely honest. This game is gonna come down to Musa. Although they’ve proven that they can win without him having a great performance, He can’t go out there and miss easy shots he’s used to hitting. Shafic is gonna have to do his thing by scoring and facilitating. And their shooters have to go out there and hit the shots they get. I do think Riyadh has a chance but I just don’t see how they’ll be able to contain Shaz ahmad and Deeb especially without one of their key players in Omari.

Timbuktu by 7

Watch Oppenheimer

Edited by user Monday, July 24, 2023 11:17:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified