Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
qman612  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 6:49:05 AM(UTC)
qman612

Groups: Forum Member

Kabul/Sana'a -
Damascus/Beirut - toss up. This should be a good matchup between two teams trying to find their groove. Damascus plays terrific D and rebounds well while Beirut has multiple offensive threats.
Palermo/Mombasa - Mombasa in a blowout. Until Palermo shows they can win a game, they won't get the benefit of the doubt.
Granada/Delhi - Granada looks to be meshing well. While Delhi brings back their captain this week, it will be a difficult task to win in his first game back.
Fez/Sarajevo - Fez in a blowout. Sarajevo has to show they can win a game.
Riyadh/Dhaka - Dhaka at full strength is a tough team, and they look to be back. This should be a good game but giving the nod to the more experienced team here.
Islamabad/Tehran - This has game of the week written all over it. Both teams possess very good chemistry and ball movement. Tehran put up an impressive 27 team assists to 5 turnovers last week. Get your popcorn ready!
Istanbul/Alexandria - Istanbul needs to turn things around, but it will be a hard task this week against a solid Alexandria squad.
Mecca/Suba - toss up, this should be an interesting game between a Mecca team missing Anas and an improved Suba squad.
Jakarta/Cairo - This has the makings of a big game as well. Cairo is playing with a chip on their shoulder and they keep winning. They face another test in a stout Jakarta squad possessing arguably the best offensive player in this league with a very tough defensive minded team to back him up.
Cordoba/Amman - Cordoba is better than their record indicates, but at the end of the day, the bottom line is winning. Will this be the week they break through?
Malik Zubi  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 8:45:33 AM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

Groups: Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Anas will be there iA.
ef_128  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 9:04:19 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Malik Zubi wrote:
Anas will be there iA.

you finally make your first post, and thats all you write ??
Malik Zubi  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 9:20:41 AM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

Groups: Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
ef_128 wrote:
Malik Zubi wrote:
Anas will be there iA.

you finally make your first post, and thats all you write ??

I'm all about that action boss
ef_128  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 9:23:12 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Kabul/Sana'a - Sana'a too good right now. Did you see what they did in the second half last week?

Damascus/Beirut - Beirut had 2 rough weeks in a row. Jon Mingo breaking out this game.

Palermo/Mombasa - I see this game much closer than people think. Palermo needs Abubacr to step up.

Granada/Delhi - Muhanad makes his return, and alongside Aymen they can cause teams trouble. I think it'll take them a couple of games to get synced. Granada's playing well this season.

Fez/Sarajevo - You Already Know !!

Riyadh/Dhaka - Have to take the defending champs here. Riyadh is a good squad but they still lack the chemistry needed to be successful.

Islamabad/Tehran - Insider info. Tehran for the win.

Istanbul/Alexandria - Istanbul will definitely use their height to make Alexandria uncomfortable. This will only work for so long before Alexandria starts draining shots.

Mecca/Suba - No Malik = no win. Who's Anas? Who's Jaber?

Jakarta/Cairo - Cairo loves the social media spotlight. Let's see how they perform in this game. I see a nice matchup between Muj and Kareem.

Cordoba/Amman - Cordoba can't go 0-5.

Edited by user Monday, July 31, 2017 9:28:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Zain23  
#6 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 9:36:17 AM(UTC)
Zain23

Keep sleeping on Cairo 😴😴😴
MB Power Rankings  
#7 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 2:45:37 PM(UTC)
MB Power Rankings

Groups: Forum Moderator

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Zain23 wrote:
Keep sleeping on Cairo 😴😴😴

Go win the game. Wake everyone up.
MB Power Rankings  
#8 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 2:46:57 PM(UTC)
MB Power Rankings

ef_128 wrote:
Fez/Sarajevo - You Already Know !!

WHAT DO WE ALREADY KNOW?!?!?
MB Power Rankings  
#9 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 2:48:16 PM(UTC)
MB Power Rankings

Malik Zubi wrote:
Anas will be there iA.

Applause Applause Bow Down
billalabbassi  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2017 3:49:14 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Kabul/Sana'a- If Mo Amin is playing it's a rap. Kabul does have Hmaza Elsammak who may cause Sana'a some problems but Sana'a just has too much fire power.
Damascus/Beirut- I have Beirut just because of the experience. Damascus has some good weapons but I don't know if Hamza Karkis will have a good game. Can Humza Yusef have a repeat performance from last week? Good defensive team but they still lack offense.
Palermo/Mombasa- Abdul can play but one player alone just won't get it done. Palermo has been lacking defense so I ask, who's going to guard Raza?
Granada/Delhi- Granada still has Qasem, Singer, Anwar, and Waqas. But for Delhi, Muhanad makes a return and splash debuts??? Splash is shot is splash hence the nickname but how good is he defensively. I played with Muhanad and the dude can play. I played against Aymen and he's hard to defend. I don't know how great the chemistry is going to be. This game really is a toss up but everyone got to watch out, because Delhi just got scary. This game can go either way. #watchout #turnup
Fez/Sarajevo- Fez 2017 Summerball Champs!!
Riyadh/Dhaka- Riyadh still didn't prove that they can win at a high level so I have to go with the 2 time defending champs.
Islamabad/Tehran- I won't predict my own game.
Istanbul/Alexandria- Istanbul is yet to win even 1 game, they already doubled their loss total from last year. I just can't roll with them until they prove they can win.
Mecca/Suba- Anas is playing and he should have a breakout game this week. Mecca has to start to share the rock though, seems like Malik, Anas, and Jaber shoot all their shots.
Jakarta/Cairo- Jakarta hasn't had one convincing win yet, I don't want to bet against Mujtaba but Ima roll with Cairo just because everyone is sleeping on them. I haven't even watched 1 Cairo game yet though. #don'tsleeponcairo
Cordoba/Amman- Another toss up. Mana is a question mark, will he show up? Amman has Moayad who I believe should be in the top 5 MVP ladder. Cordoba is extremely athletic. I can see this game going wither way.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 1, 2017 3:50:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
MAhmed  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 2, 2017 7:15:18 PM(UTC)
MAhmed

Kabul/Sana'a - Sana'a...nuff said
Damascus/Beirut- If Beirut has the 3ball going they take this. But I think Damascus will make life tough for them and come out with the W.
Palermo/Mombasa- Mombasa is clicking right now. Palermo needs to shut down Kabob Paradise on Fri/Sat that pre-game meal isn't fair.
Granada/Delhi- Granada will take this one. Aymen is an excellent pick up but they need more people
Fez/Sarajevo- Fez has the mental toughness to bounce back from last week and not panic. They are too balanced and their defense has been improving
Riyadh/Dhaka- We got this but we are NOT taking Riyadh lightly at all. Those boys can give any team a run for their money.
Islamabad/Tehran- Islamabad until proven otherwise
Istanbul/Alexandria- I'm calling this one for Istanbul!!! Wise words spoken by Mohammad Atiya last week "it's not how you start it's how you finish"...boom!
Mecca/Suba- Malik was focused last week. Will be great seeing the squad at full strength
Jakarta/Cairo- It's the 1 o'clock game so no one should be sleeping. Cairo's nice but Muj is Muj and Jakarta's defense is no joke.
Cordoba/Amman- Hmmm I'll go with Cordoba, too good of a team to be 0-5.
MAhmed  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2017 7:16:45 PM(UTC)
MAhmed

MAhmed wrote:
Kabul/Sana'a - Sana'a...nuff said
Damascus/Beirut- If Beirut has the 3ball going they take this. But I think Damascus will make life tough for them and come out with the W.
Palermo/Mombasa- Mombasa is clicking right now. Palermo needs to shut down Kabob Paradise on Fri/Sat that pre-game meal isn't fair.
Granada/Delhi- Granada will take this one. Aymen is an excellent pick up but they need more people
Fez/Sarajevo- Fez has the mental toughness to bounce back from last week and not panic. They are too balanced and their defense has been improving
Riyadh/Dhaka- We got this but we are NOT taking Riyadh lightly at all. Those boys can give any team a run for their money.
Islamabad/Tehran- Islamabad until proven otherwise
Istanbul/Alexandria- I'm calling this one for Istanbul!!! Wise words spoken by Mohammad Atiya last week "it's not how you start it's how you finish"...boom!
Mecca/Suba- Malik was focused last week. Will be great seeing the squad at full strength
Jakarta/Cairo- It's the 1 o'clock game so no one should be sleeping. Cairo's nice but Muj is Muj and Jakarta's defense is no joke.
Cordoba/Amman- Hmmm I'll go with Cordoba, too good of a team to be 0-5.

I was 6-4

Recap of the games I caught:

Dhaka / Riyadh - Dhaka jumped out to a 15 point lead early on in the game thanks to Fahad who went 4 for 5 with the 3ball in the 1st half. I gotta give props to Abdul Kareem for staying focused and aggressive and trying to get Riyadh back in the game. Aside from him they seemed a little frazzled (Dhaka had 16 steals and were first to most of the loose balls) and couldn't cut the lead under 15 until a couple minutes or so left in the game. Nevertheless Riyadh is a dangerous team. Their big men have the potential to dominate, actually Ammar has a nice touch I'm surprised he didn't demand the ball more.

Granada / Delhi - New look Delhi did their thing. Was a competitive game throughout but ultimately Delhi took advantage of a couple missed defensive rotations on Granada's part towards the end of the game. Granada didn't shoot the ball well.

Fez / Sarajevo - I picked Rameez as co-rookie of the year, but dang watch out for Leonard Lee Cool J. In a low scoring second half he stayed attacking and carried Sarajevo home for the win. I thought the experienced Fez team would grab the W but Sarajevo threw a well executed trap at Ed on the last couple possessions to seal the deal.

Istanbul / Alexandria - Istanbul jumped out to an early lead and looked solid. However midway thru the 1st half Alexandria seized control of the game - they were more aggressive on both ends of the floor. I didn't think Alexandria would be as strong this season because they lost Hassan - one of their key playmakers and ball handlers, but Ahmad and Bernie are making up for it. Alexandria stays among the top tier.

Islamabad / Tehran - Ummm ya a low scoring first half. Aside from Fursan no one really stepped up and represented for the pride of Pakistan #teambiryani. Tehran didn't have their best game either by any stretch. They had some chances to make a statement but let Islamabad hang around for too long. Nevertheless they took care of business. I dunno maybe fatigue was a factor here. They're also one of the top teams hopefully we can see the full team in action more.