Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:43:33 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
#5 Medina @ #4 Mecca

#9 Delhi @ #1 Kashgar

#10 Palermo @ #2 Fez

#6 Mombasa @ #3 Kabul
TheAN112  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:03:39 AM(UTC)
TheAN112

Groups: Forum Member

#5 Medina @ #4 Mecca - Will Almin show up ? Either way Mecca will squeak by to the final four.

#9 Delhi @ #1 Kashgar - Kashgar's PG is obviously the best all around PG in this league. They play team basketball n will move on to a rematch vs. MECCA

#10 Palermo @ #2 Fez - Fez will win by 15+

#6 Mombasa @ #3 Kabul - my minds telling me Mombasa will win but I gotta go with the defending champs KABUL in this one.
ef_128  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:08:26 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
#5 Medina @ #4 Mecca
At the beginning of the season, I thought Medina would have been 10-0. Obviously, that isn't the case. I thought Mecca would have been 0-10. Obviously, that isn't the case. With or without Almin, I'm going to go with Mecca. Omar and Rajab play too hard and too strong for Almin, or any Medina player, to score easily inside the paint. Mustafa/Kevan/Fursan will be a lot for Maher/Faizan/Anas to cover.

#9 Delhi @ #1 Kashgar
Everyone on both of these teams can score. This game comes down to team play and Kashgar has that down to a science. I wouldn't be surprised if this game was closer than everyone thinks.

#10 Palermo @ #2 Fez
Fez blew out Palermo in the regular season without Khalied and Amre. Will it be a different game with both of them in the starting lineup? Fez's defense is tough to navigate through. Palermo will need to be hitting their outside shots to have a chance in winning this game.

#6 Mombasa @ #3 Kabul
The biggest rivalry in MB. Season after season, these two teams meet in the playoffs (usually in the finals). No game has every been a blowout, with most games ending with a margin of victory of just a couple of points. Khuram and Faraz will play that vicious D we all know they can play, and Farhad and Ahmed will score like they usually do. Muj is no longer on Kabul and TQ is out for the rest of the season. This game might come down to who has the stronger role players. Winner = ?????????