Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 3:27:40 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Islamabad vs Jakarta
I'm sticking with my Jakarta guys! They keep getting better.

Istanbul vs Tripoli
I like this matchup. Maher vs Ali. Attiq vs Joe. Going to be a fun game. I'm giving Tripoli the edge.

Dhaka vs Jerusalem
Could we see the return of Victor? If so, Dhaka will have a tough time defending both Andre and Victor. Jerusalem is a great team, just not playing like one thou.

Damascus vs Kazan
With Chris Humsi getting triple doubles, how can you vote against these guys. Anthony looks to be on the verge of coming back but only time will tell. I give the W to Damascus. Expect a closer game if Kazan brings their guests from last week. And don't forget, Yamin is back!

Baghdad vs Lagos
You have the big and powerful Baghdad vs the short and speedy Lagos. If Fernando is still out with the ankle injury, Baghdad could strip Lagos and claim the top spot.

Sana'a vs Timbuktu
Timbuktu gave Lagos a good challenge last week. They should be able to pull out a win vs struggling Sana'a.
Himey  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 7:24:22 PM(UTC)
Himey

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Islamabad vs Jakarta
Islamabads going to be without their rebounder Hassan Hamdan, Shareef vs. Haroon should be a nice matchup. I think Jakarta needs to realize that their success comes from relentless defense. If they can continue that trend they should win. However, dont count out islamabad, they're hungry for a win.

Istanbul vs Tripoli
Maher was hurt in his D1 game last week, hopefully for tripoli he'll be ready for thursday. Aqeel+Dawood is going to be tough for joe. And with maher matched up with Ali, Faraz will need to step up for tripoli.

Dhaka vs Jerusalem
Predicting ammar will have a breakout game. There is no one really big enough to guard him at all on Dhaka. Afay can explode at any time.

Damascus vs Kazan
Damascus is really starting to become a cohesive unit. Their trio of Adham, Chris, and Jehad are very tough to stop especially if they are putting up numbers like this. If Anthony shows up this will be a game.

Baghdad vs Lagos
No prediction. This is the game to watch.

Sana'a vs Timbuktu
Sana'a will have Abdul-Rahman back. That could pose some problems for timbuktu as they only have one legitimate rebounder. On the flip side timbuktu has been playing some good ball as of late while Sana'a simply isn't. A week can change a lot though.

Edited by user Monday, May 14, 2012 7:27:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ibrahim Omar
MB Commissioner
commissioner@muslimbasketball.org
ef_128  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:29:29 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Some injuries and some players not playing ..
These games might just get more exciting !!