Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:22:23 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Baghdad/Bukhara - Omar Choukeir/Waleed Gabr
Coming off a loss in the Winterball '11 Championship, I think Bukhara will take this one.

Damascus/Jerusalem - Yamin Faraj/Firass Abbassi
Damascus is full of ballers, but so is Jerusalem. Ahmad Hassan vs Chris Diaz Week 1!! Going to say Jerusalem upsets Damascus.

Medina/Islamabad - Faraz Chaudry/Anwar Kaleem
Part of the returning champs take on a team that can get hot at any point, but champs dont lose! Medina for the win.

Fez/Istanbul - Mohamed Shiliwala/Fursan Abbassi
Two interesting teams with a whole lot of potential. Hearing BIG things about Istanbul.

Cairo/Mecca - Haroon Tahir/Ahmed Elfayoumi
Mecca's back with a new look. Can they go 10-0 again? Probably not but I think they'll take a W here.

Cordoba/Kabul - Saad Khurshid/Edriss Froogh
A talented Cordoba team gets to face, part of the returning champs alongside Winterball '11 MVP. Kabul 1-0.
FA all day  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:50:05 AM(UTC)
FA all day

Groups: Forum Member

Bukhara over Bahdad- Waleed's team is back and they are no longer the unknown anymore. This team is one of the favs to take it all. They will get everyones best shot every game and thats why I think this will be a close game but bukhara will prevail.

Jerusalem over Damascus- No Raj and I assuming no Hassan(just because of his track record) means Damascus will lose. Diaz should have a field day. I mean if Hassan shows then its a different ball game.

Medina over Islamabad- Islamabad looks like a good team and Tayyab can drop buckets. This should be a hard fought game but Medina should prevail due to experience.

Fez over Istanbul- I like Fez's roster. Alot of good players and potential scorers. I know nothing about Istanbul expect Ali Omar who I think will be contained by reigning DPOY Joe Brennan.

Mecca over Cairo- Haroon is going to have his hands full trying to stop and score on Micah/Omar in the paint. Afay and moose should gets theirs on the offensive end.

Kabul over Cordoba- Patty will shut down Ed/Muj/Tariq at the same time but who will check the reigning MVP Farhad?