Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Towfeekhamza  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2023 6:22:48 PM(UTC)
Towfeekhamza

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Perdictions

Jeddah vs riyad

The rematch everyone wanted. “Just like we drew it up”- Omar abbassi. I never wanted words to be backed up more. Starting off hassan will give u 20+ with the way he’s moving it’s lookin like 30+. And omar abbassi might have title of best shooter in the league, giving u a garunteed 20+ in tight games. Per sources jihad will be playing this game on an injury, not a very good look but that’s someone to stay in front of musa. On the other hand, musa hasn’t played in 3 weeks. I’m not sure if it’ll have an effect on him but he needs to hoop how he was hooping before. Same with shafic missing 2 games, however, I think these two will come back better than ever. Nothing left to say other than, may the beast team win.

Shafic by busser beater, riyad by 1

Timbuktu vs Sarajevo

Y’all better hoop…

Timbuktu by 10

Medina vs Kabul

I don’t want to compliment charkass after he exposed me but I’ll let it go. I think Kabul is way to deep for this team, they’ll be targeting the people who don’t shoot such as himey, eggy, sufian. Leaving Mahrooz in the paint. As much as charkass is a beast he really can’t do it alone, he’ll need to find a way to score with singer or Elias covering his 3 ball and meeting Mahrooz in the paint. Mahrooz crashing the boards will be the down fall of Medina they lack a rebounding big.

Kabul by 10

Amman vs Lagos

Joe buckets coming off a game winner, but I don’t think it’ll be enough. Lagos has a starting 5 of all good players. They have multiple options that can give u 10+ easy. Joe buckets and jojo will have to find a way to make things work with there spot up shooters to break the zone. Along with finding someone to guard farhad. I hope Joe buckets wins but I have Lagos.

Lagos by 9