Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Towfeekhamza  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2023 10:19:58 PM(UTC)
Towfeekhamza

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Kabul v Riyadh

With no Shafic or big moose, I expect this to be. Blowout. After the tough loss against Timbuktu last week, I expect Kabul to come out angry. Mahrooz, Elias, and Omar singer is going to be too much-offensive power to handle, on top of those 3 being lock-down defenders. Riyadh is going to struggle big time scoring. Could be some familiar faces subbing in I'm hearing though ;)

Kabul by 20 (baring no subs)

Tehran V Jeddah

Tehran is a team that looks really good on paper, but just has not been able to play with heart. With no Ali Hassan, it’s going to be tough for Tehran to score on a consistent basis. Even with Jeddah missing Jehad, they still have two of the best offensive players in the league, being Hassan and Omar. This should be no problem for Jeddah, as Tehran hasn’t been capable of playing hard defense for more than 10 minutes a game.

Jeddah by 8

Sarajevo v Timbuktu

I expect this to be a dog fight of a game. Shazaib *Lebron* coming off a monster game, and Omar Mana making 20-20 a game look like childs play. These two teams know how to fill up the stat sheet, and have great role players complementing their stars. I have to give the slight edge to sarajevo, simply because despite the doubters in the beginning of the season, they have played consistent basketball and have found a way to win games. But it’s going to be super close.

Sarajevo by 2

Medina v Istanbul

These two teams have caught fire at the right time. You have two of the top scorers in the league on Medina, Mo masri and Amir. This team just looks like they are having fun playing basketball, while also playing great TEAM defense. On the other hand , Istanbul has been able to better space the floor but are dead last in assists per game and it shows . When the ball is moving and good shots are being found, Istanbul is at its best. They looked great against Lagos and could very easily dominate the half court game, but it’s all on them to be patient with the ball

Medina by 5

Amman v Suba

We all know how good Amman is. Most of their problems are due to taking low percentage shots from the perimeter. If the three ball isn’t falling, they really struggle to open up the court. They need more from their secondary options, because we all know how good Joey Capone is. I think this would be the perfect game to experiment on moving the ball more for them, and penetrating the paint. Suba is due for a win, and if Amman doesn’t come prepared, this could be the game. Zayn needs to be able to use his shooters in the Zubi brothers whenever he gets doubled in the paint, and Amir Hassan needs to be more confident and aggressive on offense. He’s a lot better than his stats show.

Amman by 8

Kashgar V Lagos

It seems like Lagos has finally started to show signs of fatigue. Omar Hussein hasn’t slowed down at all who is a huge sleeper for MVP this season. And I do believe Kashgar does not matchup well versus Lagos, as Lagos is probably the biggest team in the league. Kashgar is also missing Yahya, who is a good 2 way guard, so they’re gonna have to rely on someone else to situate the offense in either Affan or Mahdy . The common theme for Kashgar; if they can hit majority of their threes, they can beat any team. If not, it’s going to be a long night for them.

Lagos by 3