Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hassan007  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2023 11:28:30 PM(UTC)
Hassan007

Groups: Forum Member
United States

After the most satisfying week of MB, we're back. '

Timbuktu - Medina

Pretty good game on our hands here. On one hand you have Timbuktu who everyone said was the worst drafted team and after these trades they look like the best. Trading away affan and layth and somehow ending up with Deeb is the craziest thing I've seen. This teams season starts now. They're starting lineup is Shaz, Ahmad, Khaled, Ed, and Deeb. This is probably the most talented starting lineup top to bottom. This is a completely different team and I'm excited to see how they play together. Medina coming off a double OT win behind Amir and Billal Abbassi masterclass in the clutch. They're gonna have to play very similar to compete with this new team. Iexpect the guards to cancel each other out and in the end I think Timbuktu's new found depth will get them the win.

Timbuktu by 7

Lagos - Jeddah

No Wajdi...Be serious

Jeddah by 10

Kashgar - Suba

2 Winless teams that have struggled early on. Per sources Kashgar has flipped the team completely adding talents like Ryan Albana, Yahya, and Affan. Which is pretty crazy to think about. Similar to the Timbuktu team their season starts now. It'll be interesting to see how this team meshes together with MVP candidate Mahdy. On the Suba side a pretty dissapointing loss though showing signs of improvement. I haven't heard anything in regards to trades with this team which is pretty worrying seeing how they've been playing together. This team needs to figure out how to play together and soon. I think the Kashgar team is gonna be way too fast for suba to get into offense and will result in the same story we've been seeing all year.

Kashgar by 8

Kabul - Sarajevo

Coach Ammar mustafa is gonna have to be on his A game for this one. Coming to town is MVP favorite Omar mana and he is showing no signs of slowing down. This game is gonna come down to can Kabuls guard play outlast mana dominance in the paint. I believe this game is gonna go down to the wire and will be a really tough back and forth game. In the end I trust the trio of singer,mahrooz and Elias to outlast the scoring of mana. The only way I see sarajevo winning this game is for Moe rayyan or Ahmad saleh to have on there knockdown shooting games. They have yet to shown me flashes this year.

Kabul by 8

Istanbul - Tehran

Both teams coming off of very different results. Istanbul coming up with a convincing first win of the year while tehran coming off of a deflating loss after being up double digits to a great lagos team. Aadil and jawad are looking like there gonna be tandem to be reckoned with and with rookie Medo and Big man muhannad gaining confidence this team looks like they have found there way. Tehran on the other hand have yet to really find there groove. They have had players missing every game and yet to be able to really gel together as a team. Ali is gonna give you the 20pts thats expected on him but its on the others to do there part. Players like Ali sufian and Newcomer Farzad really have to put there imprint on the game for this team to be force we expected at the start of the year. In the end I feel like Istanbul have a little too much scoring and alot of bodies to throw at ALI throughout the game. I got Istanbul in a nail biter.

Istanbul by 4

Riyadh - Amman

oooooooo baby. Great game here. Riyadh coming off a loss to Omar Abbassi and Lebron. I expect Riyadh to come with a vengeance this game. Riaydh look to be one of the deepest teams in the league. They play tough defense and on offense have a variety of people to attack you with including Big moose, Shafic, sharpshooter Idris and MB Vet Ali omari who has been turned back the clock last game. On the other hand Amman are the leagues darling child. With Joe Capone and Jojo leading there team to an undefeated 3-0 record. This game is gonna be a very interesting matchup. I belive Capone will capitalize from the perimeter while big moose will make his presence felt down low. This game in my opinion comes down to the 2nd stars Shafic and jojo will have to play great games not only scoring wise but also creating for there team. Players like Idris, Fursan, Ali omari and Mohammad mustafa will have to show up and capitalize on the opportunities created for them. so who do I got? White boys by 5