Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hassan007  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 19, 2023 8:52:46 PM(UTC)
Hassan007

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Straight into it

7:30

Kabul - Kashgar

Kabul coming off a close win last week, have a good chance of gaining another win this week. They had big games out of Mahrooz and (can't believe I'm saying this) Elias. Both scored in the double digits to secure them the win. I didn't really get a chance to watch their team play, so their playstyle is foreign to me, but if they can have Mahrooz leading the offense with help from Elias and Dirty, they have a real chance. On the other hand, Kashgar is coming off of a tough loss, which doesn't mean much, as they didn't have their full squad. Looking at the stats, Mahdy had a bad game, but scoring on two people every possession is pretty difficult. I think these teams matchup up well on paper, with Mahdy and Mahrooz matching up. That's what I think will be the difference maker, whichever one of them can outperform the other. I heard that Kabul has an absolute monster sub in for them, but I'm gonna bank on my guy Mahdy and see that he gets the job done.

Kashgar by 2

Lagos - Suba

2 Huge teams going at it. As expected, Zain's team struggled from behind the arc in their last game, and that's gonna be their issue offensively unless they make some changes. Salmans team did great last game with great shooting and productivity. I think these teams match up well, but the difference makers on each team will be Gub + Yosha and Qasem + Omar Hussein. Yosha can't have another 1-11 performance like the last game. He has to be able to score or at least create for other players. Gub as well needs to take more shots and stop traveling for the love of god. On the Lagos end, if both Omars can score in the double digits and not force up shots, I think they can pull it away. I do think the latter is more likely.

Lagos by 7

8:30

Riyadh - Tehran

It would've been a great game till I found out one Ali is leaving the country and the other is hurt.

Riyadh by 15

Timbuktu - Jeddah

Not losing again

Jeddah by 20

9:30

Sarajevo - Istanbul

Looking at this game and thinking, who will stop Mana? I don't see anyone on the Istanbul side that will be able to keep up with him, and that's what will determine the game. Unless Aadil and Charkas both go for 25, I don't see them winning. Mana is gonna be too much, not only scoring-wise but also defensively. Aadils points are gonna come harder than usual, and that'll kill the offense.

Amman - Medina

This is gonna be a super fun matchup to watch. Joe is a super versatile guard that literally never stops moving, which makes him extremely annoying to guard. Knowing Billal, he'll most likely guard Joe, but that's gonna cost them offensively. Based on this info, I think the game will be decided on how well Jawad and Ryan can perform offensively. The same applies to Amman Jojo is gonna have to step up offensively and help carry the load with Joe in order for them to win. They have an even bigger chance if Raj can sneak in double-digit points. It's a tough game to call, but after seeing Shiesty Knockdown 14 threes, it's a hard bet against him.

Amman by 4