Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hassan007  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2023 3:54:11 AM(UTC)
Hassan007

Groups: Forum Member
United States

And we're back after what feels like an eternity

7:30 Slot

Jeddah - Amman

Not much to say...MVP

Medina - Kashgar

Very good matchup here with arguably the best defensive teams in the league being Medina. With a lineup of Biggz, Jawad, Ryan, and Eggy it's hard to Imagine a team scoring against them. The biggest Issue I see with this team is offensive consistency. I know Bilal can score but I don't see anyone on this team being a consistent scoring option: efficiently at least. If Jawad can step up and be the second option this team will be a force. On the other hand we finally get to see if Mahdy is like that or not. Mahdy is most likely gonna be guarded by Billal who is a top 2 defender in the league so he's gonna have his work cut out for him. In order for them to win this game their other players need to step up like Farzad who I've heard much about. If Mo Masri can get hot with Mahdy and Farzad playing great I could see them pull out this win. I don't see that happening tho.

Medina by 7

8:30

Tehran - Timbuktu

Tehran is a team I definitely underrated on the podcast. Ali Hassan, Ali Sufian, and Deeb is one of the best cores in the league. You have Ali Hassan who can give you 30, Deeb who's a walking double double, and Ali Sufian who's a new talent. I think this team can explode and be a top contender. Timbuktu on the other hand doesn't look too great post draft. They do have Shazaib for offensive power but Ahmad Chaabane and Affan really need to step up in order to win this game. Khaled is gonna play good defense and give you some points but I don't think they have that final push to give them the win.

Tehran by 6

Istanbul - Kabul

Gonna be completely honest this looks like a mid off. Two teams that I don't think are that good. Amir charkas and Aadil are great players individually but I don't know how good they'll play together. You also have splash who can give you 20 or 5. Thankfully they aren't playing a team that's much better off, so they'll have the week to get adjusted. Kabul is in a similar boat with Singer and Mahrooz. I can't really tell how good Mahrooz is because of lack of game footage. Singer is a great player but I doubt he'll be able to do it alone. I would say Elias but you know in MB he's 1 ppg.

Istanbul by 10

9:30

Suba - Riyadh

Great game on our hands here. I really like Zain's team the more I look at it. I'm predicting Zain is gonna have an MVP season. I also think Wub is also gonna have a huge improvement from last season because I think he'll have free reign. Throw in Yosha and Sohaib and I think Riyadh is gonna have their hands full. Riyadh is also a great team with Shafic and Musa. Two players who can easily give you 20+. Throw in the snipers Idris and Zubair and helping off Shaf or Musa will be impossible. Both teams will have their work cut out guarding each other. But I do think Shafic team has the edge by the slightest amount. Tough game to call but I think Riyadh will do it. Don't quote me tho my opinion might change by Wednesday.

Riyadh by 1

Lagos - Sarajevo

Gonna be honest it's going to be near impossible to get me to bet against Wajdi this season or ever. Mana Wajdi matchup will be fun to watch but no one really has to preform in order for Lagos to win. I do think Sarajevo has a chance to win but Mana, Ahmad/Moe Rayyan, and Raza have to score 15+. But if I'm being realistic that's prolly not happening.

Lagos by 8