Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
snasseri  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 9:56:04 PM(UTC)
snasseri

Groups: Forum Member

The time is almost here. The league will officially commence as of 7 pm tomorrow. Rewards are usually saved for the end of the season and are awarded to those who's game stands out from the others. But one of those awards, the MVP, stands out amongst them. As we jump into week 1 these individuals are potential MVP candidates.

1) Zain Abdeen: He's right there. Literally right there. Its time to cement your spot and take over the league. You're a dominant player.

2) Mo Abdelhadi: No introductions necessary. OG

3) Farhad Barbury: No introductions necessary. OG

4) Raza Nassim: Guess who's back. Playing against Raza in another league, I can safely say he has his mojo back. When he's healthy it's scary. Expect 20/6/6 min.

5) Ali Hassan: It'll be interesting to watch as the season progresses to see how he does. This is the first time Hassan is not playing with Jake. Some say they're paired at the hip. Hassan is still young but that's no longer an excuse for him not to put on a show.

6) Billal Abbassi: Is Biggz the player to complement Mo and cement himself as the first option of the team? It's possible.

7) Shafic Itani: Shafic is an interest player. Athletic with speed that can kill around the perimeter or the paint. Let's see how he fairs.

8) Omar Singer: I have not seen Omar play that much but have heard only good things about him. If he played like he did last season then there is no reason why he shouldn't be in the discussion of MVP.

9) Omar Mana: I like Omar. He'll get more than his fair share of the boards but will he eat? His team has a few gunslingers.
snasseri  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 10:05:29 PM(UTC)
snasseri

Groups: Forum Member

A few people not taken into MVP consideration will be discussed below.

Muj: He recently suffered a knee injury. Lets see how he fairs with his injury through the season.

Aymen: Does not need introduction. He has not played recently and some of his recent comments about being old is jarring. If he is his old self, then expect him at the top of the list.

Sal R: I love his hustle and tenacity. Does not matter the time and place, he is down to ball. Sal is not just an offensive weapon, his defense is often overlooked. My concern is whether he is entirely healthy. A healthy Sal will make you weap.

The league is not about how many points the individual can score but rather their overall contribution to the team and whether they win. Players should be recognized for their play but not if they're team loses.