Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LonzoBall  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 14, 2022 7:55:16 PM(UTC)
LonzoBall

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Baghdad vs Lahore - Until they prove otherwise though, Lahore will continue to hear about their abysmal FT shooting. Baghdad has the fire power to blow Lahore out, but I think Lahore keeps it competitive, and if Lahore manages to find a lead late in the game, FOUL!
Baghdad, in a high scoring thriller.

Tripoli vs Alexandria - Tripoli's sheer size and talent wins my prediction. I hope to see Alexandria keep the fire lit, but their youth is matched by a team with both and experience.
Tripoli, by more than 5.

Sana'a vs Medina - Really wanna toss this one up. I lean toward Sana'a due to their shooting ability. Medina wins if they respond in kind on the shooting end, but percentages say Sana'a takes it right now. Really want to see Brandon really get involved offensively, Sana'a has no one to match him. I predict this to be game of the week.
Sana'a by maybe half a point.

Cordoba vs Amman - Just like Mr. PR said, Omar A has to get involved, and consistently for Amman to show some competition. Sorry for underrating ya'll so far Cordoba, great team win.
Cordoba by 20+.

Granada vs Dhaka - Zain and Idris revisit their old team, and they I think they show some mercy, Granada's going to need it. If Anas plays, Dhaka by 10-20, if not 21+.
Dhaka by a lot.

Jakarta vs Bukhara - Please bring the competition, we do not enjoy blowing teams out.

Beirut vs Delhi - Delhi needs something new, it ain't working, and another blowout seems inevitable against Beirut.
Beirut in a blowout.

Palermo vs Suba - Suba and Delhi are in the same shape, changes are needed, and fast.
Palermo in a blowout.

Islamabad vs Kazan - Was impressed with the Islamabad performance last week, they did exactly what was expected against a struggling Granada. Kazan is not struggling, bringing chemistry and experience to help Islamabad fall back down to Earth.
Kazan, by some amount.

Towfeekhamza  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2022 8:44:14 PM(UTC)
Towfeekhamza

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Baghdad vs Lahore: both teams coming off tough losses from last week. A tough call but I'm gonna go with Lahore, Moayad had one of the worst Ft shooting performances in history. That's not happening again, He'll be back doing his thing and with the rookie, Hassan Chaabane Initiating the offense. I'll take Lahore in a close one.

Alexandria Vs Tripoli: Both teams still trying to figure out their identity and I Believe both will be forces to reckon with when it all comes together. Alexandria looked to get on a roll last week with Jay Wiggins and Big moose starting to find their footing. But I'm gonna take tripoli in a close one they just have a little more firepower and more solid decision-makers on the floor.

Sana'a vs Medina: Sheesh these games are getting hard to predict. Battle of the rookies Brandon steward vs Joseph Capone is gonna be a great matchup (they better guard each other). Both can create and Score with the best of them, So it's all up to the Supporting Cast to come up big. Sal has been in a bit of a slump and I say he comes up big with the help of splash brother Malik Zubi and Big Brandon being a problem on the Inside. Medina in a nail-biter.

Cordoba vs Amman: Amman has a Solid 3 in Derrick and Double Omar they just gotta figure out how to Complement each other. Get Derrick down low and get him some easy baskets. The new and Improved Cordoba has been an awesome team to watch so far. They all can defend and create shots for themselves which causes problems for everyone. Cordoba firepower is gonna be too much in the end. I got them by 15+.

Granada vs Dhaka: From alleged Sources Big Z was in the lab working after the tough loss last week to Kazan. With sniper Idris coming back, Granada is gonna have their hands full. In the end, Dhaka has too many playmakers on the floor and I got them in a blowout.

Jakarta vs Bukhara: Bukhara looks to be as solid as ever, with the abbasi bros clicking on all cylinders. Even though big commissioner Ed is coming back from his Superbowl appearance. I got Bukhara by 10-15.

Beirut vs Delhi: Unless Splash has a time machine and can go back in time 3 years it's gonna be a really long Seosan for Delhi. Beirut are gonna come out firing after the tough loss. Look for Mingo and Kenny to take care of business. Beirut in a beatdown.

Palermo vs Suba: uhhhh see everyone in the chip again.

Islamabad vs Kazan: Islamabad have a lot of promise. A young team that pushes the pace and plays tough Defense for 40 min. With Shazaib leading the crew there definitely gonna be a problem for anyone, but right now Kazan looks to be the team to beat, and unfortunately, big tex is still gonna be undefeated after this week. Kazan by 10+.

chrisTEX  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2022 8:34:26 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I am glad we have more people doing these predictions! Like I said before, the forum section makes this league what it is today! The more participation the better! Or you can be like Amman, Suba, and Delhi, and basically not participate at all.

Disclaimer as always, please do not be offended by anything I write here. If you do get offended, I don't care. Let's get things started!

Baghdad vs Lahore - Spoke a little too soon, huh? I guess beating x who beat y that beat z strategy didn't really work out last week for Baghdad. Lahore ain't no slouch either. This will be a close game, but if Baghdad has all of their players present, I see Baghdad winning in a close one.

Alexandria vs Tripoli - Jay said to please stop sleeping on Alexandria. I LOVE IT! But nah. I am going to continue sleeping. I am going to continue sleeping so much you are going to think I am in a coma. One win isn't going to turn heads. Keep winning. Tripoli is coming off a close win, and I believe they are just the better overall team here. Not going to lie though, I am rooting for Alexandria.

Sana'a vs Medina - Game of the week. Undefeated Sana'a vs a Medina team coming off a W against last season's champs. I think Sana'a has too much firepower for Medina. Joe and Clayton combine for another 50+, and Umar might add another 15-20 as well.

Cordoba vs Amman - Man, I feel bad for Amman in this one. Not only will Cordoba win, but I am going to predict that they win by 40+ points. This might be the biggest blow out of the season. Consider this a rest week for Cordoba. They have a cake schedule until the last week of the regular season, when they play Baghdad.

Granada vs Dhaka - Dhaka is coming off a tough loss to an amazing team, and definitely do not want back to back Ls. Dhaka will win this one by 20+. Idris needs to be there for his team! They definitely missed him last week. He hits 5+ 3's if he shows up, along with Zain, Ameer, and the rest of the squad doing what they do. Omar Singer is having an amazing season so far, but that man needs more help than just Moiz. Someone has to step up, and step up fast.

Jakarta vs Bukhara - That was an embarrassing loss by Jakarta. Steve Kenny and Nick should've been able to win last week, and it doesn't get any easier against the 359247 Abbassis. If they had trouble last week with Alexandria, this week will be a nightmare. If you add up points only scored by players with the last name Abbassi, it will total to more than Jakarta's total points as a team. Put it in the books.

Beirut vs Delhi - 17% from the field. 13% from 3. Man oh man. They are averaging being beat by more than 34 points per game. Delhi is having a historically poor season, and it doesn't get any easier than playing against a mad Beirut squad. Mingo can't miss from 3, which makes up for Nick all of a sudden forgetting how to shoot them. Whether Luis shows up or not, this is a walk in the park. Mingo, Kenny, and Luis can all take the day off. Rich hasn't scored 1 point this whole season, if he can't score this game just kick him off the team. Give him his money back.

Palermo vs Suba - Suba is bad. Palermo is respectable. Palermo will win this week, and then not win another game the rest of the season. Mark my words! For the record, I don't want that to happen. I am rooting for Towfeek and would love for them to win out, but the way their schedule is setup I don't see that happening. Enjoy this last W, fellas.

Islamabad vs Kazan - Shahzaib is having an amazing season. Unfortunately, he is playing a Kazan team that just cannot be stopped. You have no idea who Kazan's top scorer will be each week and that is amazing. As always, I will make an exact prediction, and I will try to make it as realistic as possible. Give me Kazan 162-28.
TimIsBrown  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2022 8:09:59 PM(UTC)
TimIsBrown

United States

Spoke too soon? Amir was speaking straight facts. Lose one game and yโ€™all hyped. Imagine when we start shooting well again or we have a full squad. Keep that energy all season for the current Champs #2ndhalfslaughter
chrisTEX  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 2:16:16 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Y'all Baghdad dudes are HILARIOUS. Y'all get so uptight over what people write in the forums. Get over it. Play basketball. Win games. It is simple. You guys will easily win the next few weeks, but will probably catch an L last week of the season. Cry about that prediction, too.

Also, for future reference, please read my disclaimer that I put in all my predictions. I will type it again for you:

Disclaimer: Please do not be offended by anything I write here. If you do get offended, I don't care.

Love,

Tex.
Cool
TimIsBrown  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 2:57:27 PM(UTC)
TimIsBrown

United States

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚that back pedal crazy. โ€œget over it play basketball & win gamesโ€ , thats all we do dog. No one is offended btw just playing the same game as you brotha. Peace & Love always
chrisTEX  
#7 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 4:39:55 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Confused Confused Confused

Trust me, nobody is backpedaling. Anyone can say "wait till we start shooting well" or "wait till we have a full team." My team has only had a full team once. Who cares. You get over it and ball. With that being said, in all seriousness, I love when people respond to things I say. It makes the league that much more fun. See you in the playoffs, Tim.

P.S. - My prediction was spot on.

Afro