Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Himey  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 7, 2021 5:06:46 PM(UTC)
Himey

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Salaam everyone,

As we embark on our first season in a COVID environment, we wanted to share the below shared expectations that captains have confirmed that ALL PLAYERS have agreed to. If at any point during the season you do not wish to comply with the protocols, please notify us via email at commissioner@muslimbasketball.org. Agreement is required for participation in the Fallball '21 season.

WAIVER / AGREEMENT FORM

1. I verify that I am either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and understand the risk of breakthrough infection or am unvaccinated and accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 at my own will. Vaccinations are not required to participate in MB but are strongly recommended.

2. I will not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to my scheduled tip off, and will not depart more than 5 minutes after the final buzzer of the game in which I am partaking.

3. I will make all efforts to avoid unnecessary physical interaction both on and off the court.

4. I will not bring non-dependent guests or audience members to games. I will attempt at all costs to avoid bringing at risk dependents to games (e.g. unvaccinated children, elderly, immunocompromised, etc.). If I do bring dependent guests, I will ensure that they wear a face covering at all times and abide by the full set of protocols listed. Otherwise, there are no audience members permitted.

5. I will notify MB via email if I contract COVID-19 at any point during the season. I will agree to abide by the “stay away period” indicated by MB medical policy advisors.

6. I understand that I am responsible for understanding CDC guidelines on mask use, and am recommended to wear a mask especially if unvaccinated.

7. I will avoid sharing bottles, cups, and other beverages consumed on premises.

8. I will wash hands or use an alcohol based sanitizer before and after playing.

9. I will take all measures to ensure that bodily fluids are not unsafely dispersed (e.g. uncovered sneezing, spitting, coughing, etc.).

10. I understand that there may be league discipline if I fail to comply with the above protocols including but not limited to termination without refund.
Ibrahim Omar
MB Commissioner
commissioner@muslimbasketball.org