Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Big O  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:55:41 PM(UTC)
Big O

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Man this site is dead. No Power Rankings. No predictions. No smack-talk. This is boring.

Jeddah/Kazan - Pat is gonna take 30 shots, Shabazz is gonna scream a lot. Angry Raieds gonna have a game long dialogue with the refs. It'll be a close game. Will Kazan avoid a 3-game losing skid - if Pat shoots over 40% they will. Otherwise Jeddah takes it.

Lagos/Tripoli - Muj is gonna drive to the basket, not get touched, and still get 8-10 FT attempts, and still somehow complain to the refs multiple times during the game. Choukeir is gonna stand up by the bench the whole game. Tripoli wins by 8-12 points??? Confused

Jakarta/Islamabad - Fursan is gonna wake up late, and have an important life choice to make. 1 more hour of beauty sleep or do I go play basketball? I havent seen Jakarta play - but you cant play basketball on only one side of the court. Gotta play some D. If Jakarta keeps it under 50 maybe they win... But im going with my fam. Islamabad by single digits without Fursan. 10+ with him.

Alexandria/Granada - Afay is gonna be angry. Angry Him and Singer will take 50 shots. I dont know a single thing about Alexandria. I'll say Granada gets the goose-egg off the board. BTW, AFAY is an upgrade over both Ahmad bros combined. Yea I said it.Blunt

Jerusalem.Mombasa - I love my fam but im going with Mombasa by 20+ I hope im wrong

Tehran/Damascus - I dont really know anything about Damascus either - but beating Suba and Dhaka back to back weeks is impressive. Tehran is weird team to figure out. I could see this one coming down to the last minute. I'll give the edge to Damascus just because of who theyve beaten recently.

Medina/Lahore - Medina needs to get healthy. Banghead I dont know much about Lahore - but Mana will get rebounds. Not gonna predict this one for obvious reasons.

I dont really wanna do this anymore. Hanging

Suba/Sana - Suba +15, btw, this team signs up two guys with #7, so one of them switches to #8, lol. I know that dude doesnt play much but thats just disrespectful and messed up.

Cordoba/Palermo - AMP is going to shoot 30 times and let everyone know about it after the game on the gram Tongue Dollar - Cordoba in a close one?

Kashgar/Baghdad - Baghdad +10

Beirut/Dhaka - Beiruts playing well, Dhaka is good. One of the better games this week. I'll give the edge to Beirut in a close one.

Have fun with it fellas, stay healthy, stop complaining, share the minutes in the regular season

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:37:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Areeha
aliomari17  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 11:02:41 PM(UTC)
aliomari17

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Awesome post!
MAhmed  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 11:03:34 PM(UTC)
MAhmed

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Forums ain't the same since Malik Zubi stopped
#bringitback Smile
MAhmed  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 11:44:33 PM(UTC)
MAhmed

Jeddah/Kazan - Jeddah’s a very good defensive team and won’t be giving up much in transition

Lagos/Tripoli - Harash and Visar with big games on both ends of the floor will get Muj the dub

Jakarta/Islamabad - Islamabad's missing Bilal’s defense, ability to push the pace and set up his teammates. But I think they have enough to give a struggling and predictable Jakarta the L. Not sure if Zain’s the best point guard or best power forward in the league.

Alexandria/Granada - If Ahmed and Goldberg are there, Granada with a comfortable win, but if they’re not around to handle the boards, Alexandria can steal this. ^Big O talking reckless love it lol but have you seen the Anwar brothers play

Jerusalem/Mombasa - Mombasa - Sadat with 15 assists easy

Tehran/Damascus - They match up well with Damascus, Tehran in a close one

Medina/Lahore - Picking Lahore just because I wish Bilal stayed with Islamabad haha it was always good basketball to watch

Suba/Sana - Suba

Cordoba/Palermo - Should be a close one!

Kashgar/Baghdad- Josh and Stephion can ball and are getting more comfortable out there. Kashgar with the upset!

Beirut/Dhaka - Fahad vs Nick always game of the week. Dhaka with a balanced and convincing win last week keeps the momentum going

Edited by user Saturday, March 2, 2019 11:45:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dannyberg85  
#5 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 3:37:48 AM(UTC)
Dannyberg85

I was out the last 2 weeks because I broke a bone in my foot. But, I’m good to go tomorrow and getting us the win!