Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chrisTEX  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 9:27:35 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I am assuming all players on the rosters are present when making predictions. Please don't take anything I say personal. It is all love, trust me. Unless you don't like me. In that case then I don't like you either, and it is not all love. Moving on.

Palermo / Baghdad
Baghdad is coming off of a tough loss. No way Amir goes anywhere near 1/10 from behind the arc again. Abdul will get his as always, but I think Baghdad will end with the W. If Moe Rayyan continues to shoot the way he did last game, be scared. Amir + Mark + Moe could be dangerous.

Islamabad / Lagos
No Zain? No Idris? No problem. Islamabad takes this one easily. Kyseem needs help. A lot of it. I heard they are clearing cap space to obtain 2 max free agents in the offseason.

Alexandria / Jerusalem
If I HAVE to choose a team, I am going to take the team that has the best player out of both teams on it. That is Kenny. Jerusalem surprisingly has the best 3 point percentage in the league as well. They pick up their 2nd win.

Kazan / Cordoba
I will not predict my ow---- LOL. Yeah right. This will be Kazan's biggest challenge so far. Cordoba is big. Pause. Between Luke, Amir, and Kenny, anyone can light it up. Frank Ozoria is easily DPOY. Don't believe me? 4 games. Abdul, Josh, Luke (garbage time points don't count), Amir. Check the stats. That is no slight against any of those players. Those are some of the best guys in this league. It is mentioned more as praise for Frank's defensive capabilities. His jump shot may be broken, but the clamps work just fine. Kazan by 84.

Lahore / Jakarta
31 boards. Sheesh! Jakarta still wins.

Tripoli / Granada
I knew Tripoli would lose in a close one, and it was just that. OT loss. Tripoli bounces back against a struggling Granada team still looking for their first win.

Sana'a / Mombasa
No way Mombasa loses three in a row, right? They have one of the tougher schedules. Sana'a definitely isn't a walk in the park, but I think Raza and team come out strong and finish strong. Mombasa by double digits.

Suba / Medina
I said I was not going to pick Suba to lose until they lost. Well, they lost. Medina stays hot and picks up the W in another super close game. Anas was ice cold at the FT line, and Bilal did what he does. Jawad needs to show up if they are going to get this victory, though.

Beirut / Jeddah
Again, call me a homer. Beirut pulls of the upset here and gives Jeddah their first loss. Both teams are coming off of impressive victories. What did I say about the X factor? 11-7-2-3-1 shooting 50%. These numbers don't jump out at you, he isn't the BEST player, but he is the under the radar player people want to have. Nick, 4/18 from 3 isn't going to cut it. Do Better. Jeddah is going to need Anas to score more than 2 to win this one. They need all 3 of their "big 3."

Dhaka / Damascus
Damascus pulling off the unexpected upset beating Suba! I don't get the 9 man rotation, but to each their own. They got it done. I don't see Dhaka losing again, but clearly Damascus is capable of upsets, so they have to come into the game with their feet on the gas pedal.

Kashgar / Tehran
Kashgar with the upset last week. Textradamus in full effect. Tehran is too good to lose here though. I was wrong about Abdelrahman. Him + Mo will dominate this game. I predict a combined 40 points.

Edited by moderator Monday, February 11, 2019 9:42:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

chrisTEX  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 8:06:37 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I am just writing something so my topic goes back to the top. Carry on.
ef_128  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:03:59 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
prob the best predictions i have read in a season or two .. keep it up .. i expect another set next week!
aliomari17  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:04:45 PM(UTC)
aliomari17

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Whatsup with the power rankings!

P.S. nice post Chris

Edited by user Friday, February 15, 2019 3:05:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified