Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Malik Zubi  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 8:13:31 PM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

Groups: Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Congrats to the remaining 8 on advancing this far. S/o to Islamabad. Great team but even better brothers. They played us tight throughout the game and gave our guards to room to create. Zain had a great performance and is a player with a complete skill set. Handles the ball, can shoot, plays defense and is extremely unselfish. I shouldn't even be doing these predictions since my team got bounced but hey momma aint raise no sore loser, or winner for that matter lol. Round 3!

Suba vs. Tehran - When Moe Amin is asserting himself down low, Tehran is very good. Very underrated player in this league, hasn't gotten the love and appreciation he's received in past seasons but that can all change with some big playoff games. Not sure if taking 36 shots as a team will be enough to win many games though. Heck we've seen individual players take 36 shots in one game before. Not taking any shots at anyone so don't get all sensitive and comment telling me to check your stats. Anyway for the first time all season I watched Suba play and I was shocked. They got some dudes that can ball. I honestly thought they were just a bunch of guys diving for lose balls and playing hard, which of course no shame in. Sasa is crafty and will lock down your best perimeter player. Ayman is a one man fast freak and Aytac who seem too aggressive has proven he has range. They remain undefeated and take down Tehran.

Islamabad vs. Kabul - I showed Islamabad enough love in the intro. Kabul led by the MVP, MVP, MVP will have his hands full this week. Zain vs. Abdelhadi is must watch TV. If Biggz can play as well as he smack talks this game is going to be over, EARLY. Billal needs to play better in these playoffs and has struggled in recent playoff memory. Visar had some highlight reel plays in the win over Granada but is very easily Kabul's second best player. They should have Hamza Ahmed back this week who can add some scoring of his own. Overall I think Islamabad's team defense might be too much for anyone not named Abdelhadi.

Mombasa vs. Sarajevo - Pete Brown was forced to sit due to a coach's decision last week. Heard he requested a trade but Masta Weiss shut that down. Pete Brown plays angry this week (and at full potential), breaks a sweat or two, goes for 30 and 20. Mombasa wins, Masta Weiss goes to sleep happy. And sheessh, Sadat triple double?!?!?!!? Sorry Sarajevo.

Dhaka vs. Timbuktu - Dhaka players always remind me of beating my 2017 Mecca team in the winter season championship game and tbh that's probably why I go against them in these weekly forums. Well not this week. Dhaka is a different monster come playoff time and with their core 4 clicking they should be one step closer to their ultimate goal. Timbuktu came up with the big upset last week over heavy favorite Kazan. I don't think Dhaka can defend Timbuktu the way Kazan did but I think Dhaka has more proven scorers on their team than Kazan. Expect Muj to have a big game and be prepared for any double/triple teams coming his way. Khalied must assert himself down low for Timbuktu to have a shot. Imma go with Dhaka.
abdullahhasani  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 12:50:38 AM(UTC)
abdullahhasani

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Whats up fellas. Abdullah (#13) from Tehran here. Major shoutout goes to Suba for their performance this weekend. These guys are first place on Defense for a reason. 36 hours later and Im still barely walking lol. Ill be honest, I was expecting a different outcome but damn those guys dictate the game very well. Great overall team effort fellas. Excited for next season iA.