Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AR  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 8:47:30 AM(UTC)
AR

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

A lot of great games this week.

Lahore vs Tehran - Lahore is not the flashiest team, but those boys can play. Will Rodriguez is a threat from anywhere on the court and Jordan Gracia gets a ton of putbacks. On the other hand, Tehran has a couple of athletic bigs that run - that's where they do most of their damage. This game will be decided by tempo, and for that reason, I'm picking Tehran.

Jakarta vs Mombasa - Islam Abbassi is scoring 20 ppg on 50% shooting as a SG. Process that for a minute. However, with Billal Abbassi still sidelined, I have to favor Mombasa and their Rich/Raza backcourt.

Amman vs Kabul - this game will be a lot closer than if had been played a couple weeks ago. With another good game from Moiz Latif, and more importantly a win, Amman could jump a few spots in the Power Rankings. However, Shadi Dahduli stands tall and talented and I think Kabul will pull this one out.

Beirut vs Delhi - Two teams near each other in the Power Rankings with two star players. Beirut's supporting cast has stepped up lately, but I still give the Fonz's team a thumps up. Ayyy.

Kashgar vs Granada - The two youngest teams in the league. All 3 of Granada's games have been decided by 5 points or less. Kashgar still searching for its first victory, but I don't think they'll get it this week.

Edited by user Monday, April 20, 2015 8:48:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Abdul-Rahman, #3