Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Crystal Ball  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2024 5:15:20 PM(UTC)
Crystal Ball

Groups: Forum Member
Antarctica

As always, we begin our media with the reiteration of the bigger purpose for us coming together every Wednesday. It is important for us to remember the real struggles as we have the blessing of being able to play basketball in a fun and competitive way in our free time. Please remember our brothers and sisters suffering around the world in your Dua and continue to do everything you can to help them.

We are now at the end of the season and just 4 teams remain. Shoutout to everyone who made it this far. The top 4 seeds had a bye and showed no rust as all top 4 seeds have made it through to the semifinals. This week will be exciting.

(1) Yaffa - (3) Ramallah:

Realistically, the 4 teams at the top have been neck and neck all season. Any of the 4 teams deserve to be in the finals but only two will make it through. When these two teams faced off, it was considered the best game of the season and was a tight game throughout. Yaffa was missing a key piece in Elias but they got the help they needed with big performances from Yahya and Karim. This game is extremely interesting because these are probably the two biggest teams in the league this season. Both of these teams are also extremely well-balanced and really move the ball on offense. Both of these teams also have strong role players that can provide a spark on both sides of the floor. Where Ramallah had the advantage last game was on the boards and that proved to be the case late when Khalied hit the go ahead bucket with a second left on an offensive rebound and putback. Both teams will come in with a game plan and my guess is the team who executes the game plan and has a better shooting day will come out on top. Sounds cliche but its that close between these two squads. I am forced to make a choice in my prediction so I will

Yaffa by sudden death

(2) Qalqilya - (4) Bethlehem:

Props to Qalqilya. I counted them out last week and they got it done even with Shahzaib coming into the game pretty beat up. That just shows how well this team can find baskets and it can come from any of their starting 5. They pretty much had all 5 guys in double digits last week. On the otherside, I will say Bethlehem is also well-rounded but there is sort of a three headed monster at least offensively. Ali Sufian has really come up big for these guys and has blossomed in his role as the third option. Ish will guard Mahdy. I assume Deep or Shahzaib will take on Shafic. Ahamad Chaabane will guard Shahzaib and Mahdy on Ish. Big matchup for this game is Omar Sehwail and Ali Sufian. I think these two both have similar playstyles and the winner of this matchup or if Omar can slow Ali Sufian down enough will be big for the outcome of this game. Kareem Ahmed was also great last week and if Shahzaib is anything less than 100%, they will need his scoring and playmaking to really open things up for them. This is another really tight game and i think these two teams are super well-matched.

Bethlehem by sudden death

As always, this ain't Lavar Ball, this ain't Lonzo Ball, this is the Crystal Ball