Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LonzoBall  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2022 4:17:52 PM(UTC)
LonzoBall

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
We're here, playoffs, win or go home! Let's get into it.

7 PM
Kabul (Black) @ Lagos (White) :
These two teams have been a match since week 1. They've been the 4&5 since week 1, and here they are going at it round 1. And in week 1 when these two met, it came down to the wire, I can't wait. Lagos won that game, and I think they win here again because we're not quite sure how healthy Ali is. Ali had 32 in week 1, carrying his team to keep them in the game, but the script can definitely be changed if Shafic really explodes off last week and takes on a larger role. Lagos is also looking to get back what they lost last week, and commish Himey will be there to make sure of it.
Lagos by 3.

8 PM
Damascus (Black) @ Islamabad (White) :
Damascus has to be the most bipolar team in the league, they can either make the game extremely competitive or get blown out. They do receive a poor matchup in round 1 against Islamabad, that dynamic duo of Zain and Amir is a pain to try to stop. I think this can come down to a Zain vs Yaqob back and forth, but they would have to get the rest of the team involved. I trust Zain will accomplish that quite easily, not so much trust on the side of Yaqob though. Yo Shah and Sal will have to make their presence felt as they have last week, I'll give Damascus the benefit of the doubt and say they keep it close as they did in their first meeting. Right now though, I think Islamabad will be too much to handle with Zaind and Amir leading the helm, and the likes of Splash and Idris letting it rain from deep.
Islamabad by 6.

9 PM
Kashgar (Black) @ Sana'a (White) :
The narrative remains the same for Kashgar; I had to see it to believe it, and it seems they'll leave with nothing to show. Abdelhadi sat out last week on load management, he'll be back and we'll get the Sana'a team we've grown used to. I don't think there is much to say here in terms of prediction. Sana'a will be too much to handle for Kashgar.
Sana'a by 17.

10 PM
Dhaka (Black) @ Jerusalem (White) :
It's unfair to use their last meeting to predict the outcome, being that both teams were missing key players in that one. I think both teams will show up, and we just might have a banger. Dhaka has proved they're no pushover anymore, and Jerusalem has continued to show their tenacity beating the likes of Islamabad without their #1 pick. I'm projecting this will be a well-fought contest, but the return of Farhad and this sudden emergence of little o could be the difference. Jerusalem will look to limit Towfeek and Mana, so it'll be up to the rest of Dhaka to make a statement. As always, Hassan will get his, and do his best to push his team into the next round.
Jerusalem by 2.

Don't forget to cast your vote on muslimbasketball.org/pickem