Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
aliomari17  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 4:45:10 PM(UTC)
aliomari17

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Medina vs. Dhaka - I'm going to have to go with Dhaka on this one. I don't think Medina's zone defense will be able to stop this team. Dhaka's got some good set shooters that'll knock down the open shots so long as they move the ball. Defensively if Dhaka can stop the quick transition, Medina's going to have troubles scoring.

Tripoli vs. Islamabad - Tripoli's not losing the rest of the way, they're my pick to win the chip this season. Muj can't be stopped, and with them having a solid big man and some pieces around him? This team is complete. Tripoli by 15.

TEX! 1/4 on the picks last week? MJ

Edited by user Monday, April 22, 2019 4:47:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

chrisTEX  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 6:59:47 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
1/4 is awful! Hopefully I do better this week lol

Medina / Dhaka

I had Medina going to the finals from the beginning, so I am sticking with them. Dhaka is not easy to beat, but I think somehow Bilal and Anas find a way to win this game. Medina by 3.

Tripoli / Islamabad

Shoutout to Islamabad. They played a helluva game yesterday. Idris was lights out, and Zain was Zain. Although I am rooting for them to win, Tripoli has just been playing great. Big difference with Muj's team this year compared to prior seasons is that it is not just Muj. We have been talking about the supporting cast for weeks, and they proved us right again. Give me Tripoli by 4.
chrisTEX  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 2:52:00 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: aliomari17 Go to Quoted Post
Medina vs. Dhaka - I'm going to have to go with Dhaka on this one. I don't think Medina's zone defense will be able to stop this team. Dhaka's got some good set shooters that'll knock down the open shots so long as they move the ball. Defensively if Dhaka can stop the quick transition, Medina's going to have troubles scoring.

Tripoli vs. Islamabad - Tripoli's not losing the rest of the way, they're my pick to win the chip this season. Muj can't be stopped, and with them having a solid big man and some pieces around him? This team is complete. Tripoli by 15.

TEX! 1/4 on the picks last week? MJ

You had me thinking I was actually 1/4. I was 2/4! Big difference lol
ef_128  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 3:30:09 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Schedule for FINAL 4

10am
Tripoli @ Islamabad

11am
Medina @ Dhaka

Championship
5/5/2019
10am
kaliph_t  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 11:35:28 PM(UTC)
kaliph_t

Thanks to the whole MB organization for another great season. Good luck to the remaining teams. See you next season Big Grin
MAhmed  
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2019 4:07:14 AM(UTC)
MAhmed

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Common theme here is some of the highest basketball IQ guys in the league..Salman, Muj, Zain and Billal, and have their guys executing

Medina vs. Dhaka - Medina 3rd in defense, Dhaka 4th in offense. If it’s anything like game 1 this season, we’re in for a treat. I give the edge to Dhaka, because their defense always goes up a notch playoff time. Playoff experience, chemistry, also can’t forget Farzad’s gotta be the most clutch guy in the league the last few playoff runs, gets them the dub.

Tripoli vs. Islamabad - Zain will have Islamabad ready - if they limit Muj’s dribble penetration and keep Visar out the paint they have a chance. However 3 things really impressed me last week: Muj’s defense (quickness + strength), Yusuf made some tough shots, and Jean's court vision. Fursan & Islam will have to step up both ends of the floor and take quality shots. We all know what Fursan's capable of, if he goes off upset city! Having said that, Tripoli's big 4 will probably be too much.
Big O  
#7 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 8:48:18 PM(UTC)
Big O

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
2 for 2

Originally Posted by: chrisTEX Go to Quoted Post
1/4 is awful! Hopefully I do better this week lol

Medina / Dhaka

I had Medina going to the finals from the beginning, so I am sticking with them. Dhaka is not easy to beat, but I think somehow Bilal and Anas find a way to win this game. Medina by 3.

Tripoli / Islamabad

Shoutout to Islamabad. They played a helluva game yesterday. Idris was lights out, and Zain was Zain. Although I am rooting for them to win, Tripoli has just been playing great. Big difference with Muj's team this year compared to prior seasons is that it is not just Muj. We have been talking about the supporting cast for weeks, and they proved us right again. Give me Tripoli by 4.

#16 Areeha