Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kingkali4  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:54:25 PM(UTC)
Kingkali4

Groups: Forum Member

Originally Posted by: chrisTEX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kingkali4 Go to Quoted Post
Buddy if you beat Lahore by more than 20 I’ll give you everything in my bank account. Don’t talk smack buddy unless you’re the one doing the scoring 😊😊

I can do all the smack talking I like. Last I remembered, basketball is a TEAM game and I have the TEAM to back it up. Clearly we have a sour Sally on our hands here. You want a hug?

If you take me saying my team is going to win by 101 seriously, you need to grow up.

With that being said, KAZAN BY 101.

[

Trust me no body is a “sour sally” I don’t even think people use that saying anymore, but let’s try and score more than a point this game okay

What’s crazy is I thought with all you’re talking, that you were actually semi-decent. But my mans, you average TWO points a game lmao. Use your own logic and don’t talk unless you’re doing the scoring!

Idk if you have trouble reading but I never said on the forum that I’m going to beat you guys by 101, but I’ll still lock you up tho sooooo 🤷🏿‍♀️. See you on Sunday my man

LOL. You clearly have not read any of my predictions in the past. Every time we play I predict we will win by an absurd number.

Ahmad, you want your team to get more "props" on the forums? Do better. The league is stacked this year. Your team is right around the middle of the pack. I am going to say my team is going to destroy every team even if we are 0-7. I told Baghdad we are going to win by a million and in my eyes they are one of the best teams in the league. When we play Medina I am going to tell Anas and Bilal we are winning by 75+. Do you think they are going to cry and make a big deal out of it? They are going to laugh and we are going to play ball.

At the end of the day fellas, I got one word for both of you...

Lawho?

Ik you do that for every team and that’s fine, the league had no hype in it so I was looking for an opportunity to talk and this is it, we do it for the love of the game. But still I’ll see you sunday

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:50:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kingkali4  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:56:50 PM(UTC)
Kingkali4

Originally Posted by: billalabbassi Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ahmadsaleh Go to Quoted Post
Buddy if you beat Lahore by more than 20 I’ll give you everything in my bank account. Don’t talk smack buddy unless you’re the one doing the scoring 😊😊

I can do all the smack talking I like. Last I remembered, basketball is a TEAM game and I have the TEAM to back it up. Clearly we have a sour Sally on our hands here. You want a hug?

If you take me saying my team is going to win by 101 seriously, you need to grow up.

Trust me no body is a “sour sally” I don’t even think people use that saying anymore, but let’s try and score more than a point this game okay

What’s crazy is I thought with all the you’re talking, that you were actually semi-decent. But my mans, you average TWO points a game lmao. Use your own logic and don’t talk unless you’re doing the scoring!

Khaled can score if he wanted to. It's not hard to average less than 4ppg if you have teams double teaming Pat. You guys haven't blown out 1 team this year so you can't say that ur blowing us out. If your team is so good how haven't you guys won a chip yet?

It's not all about rings Ahmad. They did go to the chip their first season and I think this is only their third or fourth, so to say you haven't one one yet, is a bit much. I mean haven't not a chip and I've been playing for like 5 years, I'm still the best player in the league.

Lmfaooooo yo wallah ily Billal

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:51:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ayood2  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:09:58 PM(UTC)
Ayood2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Don’t talk smack buddy unless you’re the one doing the scoring 😊😊

Don’t talk smack buddy unless you’re the one doing the scoring 😊😊

[/quote.

Trust me no body is a “sour sally” I don’t even think people use that saying anymore, let’s try and score more than a point this game okay

If we do in fact lose by 101... I could certainly use a hug 🤗 lol all fun & games gentlemen... I wouldn’t sleep on Lahore though.... they have Omar miss an open layup to get a rebound mana 👀 nah but fr we’re a solid squad takin that W this weekend iA!!!!! Enough with the hyperboles though.... Lahore by 7. 15 if I make my free throws.
Ayood2  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:16:03 PM(UTC)
Ayood2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tman13 Go to Quoted Post
don't really care about either of ur teams, but kazan may actually win by 101. they could have 3 on the court and beat lahore by 20.

lahore barely beat jakarta and jerusalem, both 1-6, both averaging losses of 47.8 a game.

just saying.

:)

Also... Tehran, my friend, is trash 😆. Only semi-respectable win was against Sana’a? I’ll gladly take that playoff round!
*no one get offended*

Trying to do my part!
chrisTEX  
#25 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 6:20:31 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
$chrisTEXIDOR