Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KP MVP LADDER  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:21:38 AM(UTC)
KP MVP LADDER

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Here’s this week’s edition of the KP MVP Ladder after week 4!

1. Patrick Jaramillo, Kazan
- Another Kazan game, another Kazan win. 19 points, 9 boards, 3 assists, and a pair of blocks for Pat in this one. Very impressive hame from new teammate Craig helping the cause and securing another victory. Pat’s numbers say it all, he currently leads the league in scoring at 24.8 ppg and Kazan stands on top with only two other undefeated teams remaining. Kazan vs Cordoba next week is an underrated matchup I look forward to watching and seeing how Pat and co respond to a Cordoba team that’s caught fire as of late.
2. Billal Abbassi, Medina
- This team didn’t look that intimidating coming into the season with many doubts and speculations around Anas Zubi’s return from injury and Billal’s separation from his family’s team. I think it’s safe to say those speculations and doubts are far gone now as Medina stands on top of the league ranking 1st in the standings and Billal has got a big part to do with that. He finished this week’s game with 17 points and 11 boards on close to 50% shooting from the field. The Billal-Anas one-two combo has been fun to watch this season and hard to defend. More importantly than that, it really looked like they were having fun out there and complementing each other very well this week. A big time matchup awaits them next week as they take on the defending champs who are coming off their first loss in forever.
3. Mujtaba S, Tripoli
- Lost a tight one in overtime but Mujtaba did his thing finishing with 18 points on 60% shooting from the field, 6 boards, and 4 assists. If you take Mujtaba off this team they would easily be among the bottom of the standings at almost the midway point of the season. Look for Tripoli to bounce back next week against a struggling Granada squad who can’t seem to catch a break losing two of their starters for the season.
4. Khalied Saleh, Jeddah
- Khalied has been leading this team week after week with his timely buckets and boards down the stretch. Khalied was able to pick up the slack for his team after a costly turnover in the first OT by Anas Najib who struggled to find the bottom of the net all game. This week Khalied added to his MVP resume with a game winning 3 to win it and send Jeddah to a 4-0 start. He finished with 14 points on 63% shooting from the field and added on 9 boards coming just short of his 3rd double double of the season. This team has some great potential but they’re going to need a lot more out of Anas if they want to be considered serious contenders. There’s a lot of talent on this team and if they can get 100% out of all their players I can’t see any team that will take them down.
5. Luke Jensen, Cordoba
- Cordoba means business this season. Kenny’s got a good squad that seems to have a different vibe about them this season and Luke has been a big part of their success. He finished with 16 points on around 50% from the field, 8 boards, 4 assists, and 4 steals. Cordoba made a powerhouse like Mombasa look very mundane which is a difficult feat to accomplish. Newcomer Amir had himself a great day too helping secure the victory as Mombasa couldn’t find an answer for either of them. As I mentioned earlier, next week’s game against Kazan should really be a good one and I’d make sure to stop by if you’re at the gym you don’t want to miss this one. I can see Cordoba making a deep run into the playoffs this season, watch out for these guys.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 13, 2019 5:19:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

billalabbassi  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:55:49 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
17 points* and 11 boards.
Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
ef_128  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:02:06 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
id make a not-top5 mvp list

Applause