Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KP MVP LADDER  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 6:23:15 PM(UTC)
KP MVP LADDER

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I’m sure everyone’s eager to get back onto the courts next week after the two week gap. Here’s the KP MVP Ladder after week 2!

1. Patrick Jaramillo, Kazan
- Not the prettiest game for Pat shooting wise but he still managed to log in another double double finishing with 22 points and 11 rebounds. Kazan hasn’t lost much since Pat joined the league two seasons ago. Kazan is 18-3 with Pat in the lineup which means he must be doing something right and has had the numbers to prove it.
2. Billal Biggz Abbassi, Medina
- Another impressive performance for Billal playing a nice all around game and finishing with 17 points, 7 boards, and 4 assists. Billal’s the right piece this team needed to help everything mesh well and he’s been doing a great job of it so far two games in. This team seems like it’s going to be a force to be reckoned with.
3. Mujtaba S, Tripoli
- A name always on the MVP ladder, Mujtaba was able to help his team get their first win of the season in an interesting game against Palermo. He finished with 18 points on only one miss from the field, 6 boards, and 4 assists. This team doesn’t spell powerhouse threat to me but they are certainly a team that can compete with anyone in the league. Very interested to see how they fair throughout the rest of the reason
4. Paul Sullivan, Mombasa
- He had a tough matchup week 1 but was able to fully take advantage of his opportunity week 2 and he dominated this one. He finished with 22 points on over 50% from the field, 15 boards, and 22 assists. He may be the best big man in the league this year? Only time will tell if this holds true but he has another opportunity for a big game against a Lahore team with no intimidating bigs.
5. Khalied Saleh, Jeddah
- Great performance out of Khalied this past game finishing with 15 points on close to 50% from the field. He tacked on 7 boards and played a great defensive game helping to protect the paint and improve his team to 2-0 on the season. This team’s got the pieces to go far, I’m impressed with what I’ve seen so far out of their core.