Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Malik Zubi  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:58:46 PM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

Groups: Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Regular season finales. What a season!!!! Lets cap it off with some predictions. Don't worry folks, there will be predictions for the playoffs as well.

Sana'a vs. Tehran -
The Imran brothers have accounted for a majority of their team's points this season and have demonstrated a valiant effort week in and week out. I don't see Sana'a getting out of the first round of the playoffs this season. Best of luck. Tehran has had an up and down season. Mo Amin, Jake, Ali, Omari solid 4. Mo Amin has the playoff experience and leadership. Jake can score, Omari knows how to manage the team but can the young buck prove his worth in these now meaningful games.

Cordoba vs. Islamabad - Cordoba had its best game in weeks without their star point guard? Coincidence? Probably not. Kenny was hot, Luke ate down low. That should be their formula come playoff time. Islamabad has been the juggernaut this season and will enjoy a nice week off following this week's W.

Jakarta vs. Mecca - who shoot 12 3 pointers and only makes 4?!?!?! What a scrub you are #20.

Istanbul vs. Alexandria - sheesh, too bad basketball doesn't end in ties. I'll see Alexandria avoids the 0-10 season.

Delhi vs. Kabul - Delhi hasn't been able to coexist all season and now go up against the MVP, sorry Pat. Abdelhadi transformed this season while your team was always good. Much love and respect for both players. Pat carries the load offensively, while Abdelhadi scores, rebounds and protects the rim for his team. Throw in Pete and this MVP race can really go either way. Abdelhadi got my vote, but all 3 are very much deserving. oh yeah and Kabul wins.

Suba vs. Timbuktu - Suba is going for the perfect record, hope that bye week doesn't kill them. Muj where you at?

Jerusalem vs. Lahore - Lahore starts a win streak! And then God knows what will happen playoff time. Exciting group though, a few more seasons together and watch out.

Granada vs. Fez - Good luck in the playoffs Fez.

Sarajevo vs. Dhaka - exciting matchup. I will go with Dhaka. Sarajevo seems to take their foot off the pedal giving teams a chance to make a run, but took care of business against us last week, so I guess I'll stay shut.

Baghdad vs. Cairo - Baghdad summer 2018 completely different team. Dark horse team to win the chip this year. Cairo, help out your boy AMP. This team is so one dimensional.

Beirut vs. Mombasa - Pete Brown.

Riyadh vs. Kazan - Enjoy your vacation Kazan, see y'all in Octovber