Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 1:00:08 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
8am mombasa/kazan
9am granada/jeddah
10am tehran/suba
11am jakarta/palermo
12pm damascus/dhaka
1pm beirut/islamabad
2pm tripoli/cordoba
3pm medina/baghdad

lets hear ittt

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2019 12:01:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JohnHartenfels  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 5:44:27 PM(UTC)
JohnHartenfels

Groups: Forum Member

*Bold prediction*

Games will be cancelled ;)
chrisTEX  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 5:51:17 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Kind of late with my predictions this week, but better late than never!

Mombasa / Kazan

I hate playing the same team back to back, and in this case 3 weeks later. Every one keeps saying "its not the same Mombasa team." I think differently. They still have Raza. They still have Mo. They can still ball. Can't take them lightly. Kazan by 76.

Granada / Jeddah

I had Lahore winning the playoff game and Lahore beating Jeddah in my bracket, but now that Lawho is out of it, I am going to go with Jeddah here. Anas and Khalied are too good of players to lose to this injury-riddled Granada team. Someone's gotta keep Goldberg off the boards.

Tehran / Suba

Look for Abdelrahman to fill up the box score again, but it won't be enough to stop Suba. Suba has their eyes on the championship game, but they still have to make sure they go one game at a time. This one isn't a gimme.

Jakarta / Palermo

I have rolled with Jakarta a lot this season, through the downs... and through more downs. I want to pick them this week for the upset so bad, but I just can't go against Palermo and how efficient AMP has played this season.

Damascus / Dhaka

As my bracket shows, I think Dhaka will go very deep in this playoffs, possibly even to the finals. Although Damascus is a very respectable team, I don't see anyone getting in their way this early.

Beirut / Islamabad

After losing to Islamabad by 2 week 1, this is Beirut's revenge game. Since Beirut never seems to get a bye week, they aren't as cold as the other top teams. Look for Nick, Kenny, and Ming-Man to lead them to victory here. Give me Beirut by 2. Who will take the game winning shot? Hint: Not Skinny.

Tripoli / Cordoba

Tripoli is sneakily very good. We always talk about Muj, but they have a lot of under the radar guys who are performing at high levels. Its not easy to do against Cordoba, but if Tripoli wins the rebound game, they win easily.

Medina / Baghdad

Easily the hardest game to predict this week. When I was making my bracket, I had whoever wins this game going to the finals. All players need to show up for either team to have a shot. Bilal isn't winning without Anas. Anas isn't winning without Bilal. This is my game of the week. Medina in a close one.