THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA OR IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Springball '14 Pick 'Em (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, OTHER UNITED STATES TERRITORIES, OR FOREIGN TERRITORIES), are eighteen (18) years or older as of the date of entry, and are registered members of MuslimBasketball.org. (Registration is further described below in Section 5.) Employees of (i) Sponsor (defined in Section 2), Promoters (defined in Section 2) or their respective affiliates, or (ii) any entity directly connected with the development, implementation or marketing of this Promotion, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Promotion is void in all U.S. Territories, (e.g., Puerto Rico and Guam) and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR, PROMOTER. This Promotion is sponsored by Muslim Basketball (the "Sponsor") and is promoted by Muslim Basketball (the "Promoter").
3. TIMING. The Promotion begins on April 3, 2014 and ends on June 1, 2014 (or upon the completion of the Springball '14 regular season) (the "Promotion Period"). There is no deadline to join the Promotion.
4. ENTRY WEBPAGE. To access and/or enter the Promotion, log-on to http://www.muslimbasketball.org during the Promotion Period and click on the "Springball '14 Pick 'Em" link.
5. HOW TO PLAY.
Registration. To play the Promotion, you must be a registered member of MuslimBasketball.org. Registration is free. If you are not a member you may register by clicking on the applicable link on the Promotion main page, and following the instructions. If you are already a member, then you do not need to register again. You may enter the Promotion by logging in on MuslimBasketball.org with your username and password. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. Sponsor, Promoters and other third parties are not responsible or liable for any actions taken using your password. An entry into the Promotion consists of the participant's personal information and the up to 10 weekly games picks (the "Entry"). Participants do not have to fill in all weekly game picks. Limit one Entry per person for the Promotion Period.
Making Picks. The Promotion will run for 10 weeks of the Springball '14 season. Each week, all the scheduled games in each division will be listed on the website. You must pick the team that you predict will win each game. You do not need to participate in all 10 weekly picks, and you do not need to make picks in each division.
Deadlines. You may sign up to play in the Promotion at any point during the Springball '14 season. Weeks run from Sunday to Saturday, and the deadline to make your weekly selections in each division is 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the first game of the week.
Scoring. You receive one (1) point for each correct winning pick on a valid entry. You do not receive or lose points for incorrect picks. You accumulate points from the date of your first winning pick. You may begin playing after the start of the Promotion but you will not receive any points for the games you have missed. In the event a scheduled game listed does not occur as scheduled (e.g., a game is cancelled, postponed, etc.) no points will be awarded. Ties will be broken in accordance with the tie-breaker procedure below.
Ties. The pool of tied entrants is reduced until the winners remain by applying the rules below in the order listed. However, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, elect not to break a tie and instead to award prizes to all eligible winners.
Tiebreaker #1 – Highest number of points scored for Week 10
Tiebreaker #2 – Highest number of points scored for Week 9
Tiebreakers will continue backwards from week 8 to week 1
6. NO ENTRY FEE. There is no entry fee required to participate in the Promotion. Only entries received online in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted. No other forms of entry - fax, mail, email, phone or other - will be accepted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Winners will be determined on or about June 15, 2014 and will be announced on the MuslimBasketball.org website. To receive a list of winners email RE: Pick 'Em winners.
7. PRIZES. TBD
The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2014 Muslim Basketball.