Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
slickshot  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:19:32 AM(UTC)
slickshot

Groups: Forum Member

Wednesday October 30, 2013

8:30 PM
Court 1

#3 Bukhara vs #2 Kashgar:
This will be a great game. Kashgar plays their fundamental game as always. Last time around Almin didn't get going to late in second half, and Bukhara lost by 3. Almin always gets his as does Jason. Its up to Bukhara's supporting cast to all contribute as much as they can. This game will be determined on how well Bukhara can guard the perimeter. Bukhara needs to step on the gas and stay there for 40 minutes because Kashgar capitalizes on almost every mistake.

9:30 PM
Court 1

#1 Medina vs #5 Cairo:
Cairo came out in round 1 with a completely revised game plan. If they play like that coming into the final 4, it will be a LONG game for Medina. While Cairo does have Medina outsized, Medina's recipe for success has yet to fail them. Also Medina has the curse of the undefeated record.

Edited by user Friday, October 25, 2013 6:23:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Let your game do the talking.

In the words of Rudy Fernandez, "I want to put points on your face." so . . Taste my rainbow :)

The forecast calls for rain.

Y-FACTOR
ef_128  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 11:18:17 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
#3 Bukhara vs #2 Kashgar:
This is a championship caliber game right here. Bukhara obviously has the height advantage and great individually skilled players. Kashgar holds the chemistry card thou. Kashgar won the regular season game by 3 when Bukhara started 0-2. Things have turned around for them since then. I really thought this was Kashgar's season to finally hoist the trophy, but Bukhara might not let that happen.

#1 Medina vs #5 Cairo:
Cairo is a solid team from top to bottom and I say this every week, they still need to get their chemistry down. A little too much one on one for me. But I have a feeling they are going to play a good game. Medina is hot. #1 Scoring, #1 Assists, #1 Rebounding. They get it done. The only thing I'm saying about this, no regular season undefeated team has ever won the title.