Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
slickshot  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2010 6:51:37 PM(UTC)
slickshot

Groups: Forum Member

Spurs over Celtics.

Spurs lit the celtics up from every direction. Everybody was hitting almost everything. After a lousy week 2 game with only 4 people on the team (in week 2) Adham was looking for personal redemption and he did he scored about 16 points with couple steals and assists. Rajab, Mustafa, I think Sufian, and Ahmed Yousaf were all in the double digits as well with steals assists you name it!! Celtics made a comeback after a 15-20 point deficit and got it to a 6 point deficit.... but to say the least it was not enough. Spurs look like they have been gelling magically with each other, but they better learn how to keep any kind of lead or this will sure to create problems for them. Kudos to Celtics PG Muzammal who helped carry them through alongside big man Joseph grabbing boards and getting the easy putbacks, and the all around Farhan Malik.

Blazers over Cavs.

The Cavs had a very tough time penetrating the Blazers' Zone defense. With that being said This game was very frustrating to Sami and his crew, they couldn't muster up enough offensive oomph to overcome the blazers' defense and their dazzling offensive performance. Saad hit his shots with a persistent hot hand. Ali Afshar came up big with his rebounding alongside Farhad and Mujtaba both hit their shots as usual. Qasim came up big defensivly as well. Tariq did his thing as well with 12+ points. The deficit remained consistently 10+ points at all times, and the cavs just couldn't break this barrier. Even with shomail's nothing but net shots, and sami's euro step layups.
Let your game do the talking.

In the words of Rudy Fernandez, "I want to put points on your face." so . . Taste my rainbow :)

The forecast calls for rain.

Y-FACTOR