Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 7:21:10 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Kazan vs Dhaka
Kazan is out of guest passes. I hope Anthony can play. It'll be a fun game to watch if Anthony and Ahmed E both show up and put on a show. Bet many of you haven't heard of Osama Mansour but he will be the x-factor. He'll grab the boards and put-backs.

Timbuktu vs Tripoli
Tripoli had a rough game last week. Look for them to recover with a W, if they have their full squad. Timbuktu needs to spread the floor out and make the D work and get tired.

Jerusalem vs Islamabad
Victor is back from injury. If Victor and Andre show up, it will be an easy W. I don't see anyone on Islamabad who can cover them.

Jakarta vs Istanbul
Jakarta (my Cinderella team) is winning this game! Period.

Lagos vs Damascus
Lagos was handed their first loss last week. Fernando is back with limited playing action. Damascus will be missing half their squad and guests will be needed in this situation. This will be a better game if/when both teams (full squads) play each other in the playoffs.

Sana'a vs Baghdad
Sana'a's only road to victory will be if they shoot lights out. Baghdad is too tall to drive in on. Shahrukh will need to be on lock-down.
alialsaidi  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 8:04:54 PM(UTC)
alialsaidi

Groups: Forum Member

ef_128 wrote:
Kazan vs Dhaka
Kazan is out of guest passes. I hope Anthony can play. It'll be a fun game to watch if Anthony and Ahmed E both show up and put on a show. Bet many of you haven't heard of Osama Mansour but he will be the x-factor. He'll grab the boards and put-backs.

Timbuktu vs Tripoli
Tripoli had a rough game last week. Look for them to recover with a W, if they have their full squad. Timbuktu needs to spread the floor out and make the D work and get tired.

Jerusalem vs Islamabad
Victor is back from injury. If Victor and Andre show up, it will be an easy W. I don't see anyone on Islamabad who can cover them.

Jakarta vs Istanbul
Jakarta (my Cinderella team) is winning this game! Period

Lagos vs Damascus
Lagos was handed their first loss last week. Fernando is back with limited playing action. Damascus will be missing half their squad and guests will be needed in this situation. This will be a better game if/when both teams (full squads) play each other in the playoffs.

Sana'a vs Baghdad
Sana'a's only road to victory will be if they shoot lights out. Baghdad is too tall to drive in on. Shahrukh will need to be on lock-down.

is u really serious....... aint none gonna stop joe from grabbing 30 rebounds and blocking 20 shots
ef_128  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:33:27 AM(UTC)
ef_128

ja kar ta
ja kar ta
ja kar ta !!!
Shareef  
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:54:53 AM(UTC)
Shareef

lol Ed, Jakarta really appreciates your Fandom, so we'll try our best not to let you down!
ef_128  
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 10:23:28 AM(UTC)
ef_128

if you guys lose, i will leave the bandwagon faster than greg oden's nba career !!
alialsaidi  
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:21:49 PM(UTC)
alialsaidi

ef_128 wrote:
if you guys lose, i will leave the bandwagon faster than greg oden's nba career !!

Damn that's odee funny and messed up