Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MB Power Rankings  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2022 12:48:24 AM(UTC)
MB Power Rankings

Groups: Forum Moderator

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Big O  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2022 4:54:48 PM(UTC)
Big O

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Lahore ranked 13 is ridiculous. Their 5 losses are against 4 of the best teams (ranks 3-6 in your rankings), 5 if you count Medina - by an average of less than 4 points. This is the same thing these rankings did with Palermo last year. Its a good team with a very hard schedule. Lahore is gonna upset someone in round 1 of the playoffs - unless they draw Bukhara.

You're looking at record and think "this team stinks". Their losses are more impressive than 30-50 point wins by a bunch of the teams above them.
#16 Areeha
thanks 1 user thanked Big O for this useful post.
chrisTEX on 3/10/2022(UTC)
Big O  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2022 7:40:15 PM(UTC)
Big O

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Btw, I’m not criticizing the rankings. Appreciate the time you take to do these rankings. They aren’t easy. I know if you put a 1-5 team over a 3-3 team it’ll draw more complaints, I’m just saying that Lahore should not be taken lightly.
#16 Areeha
thanks 1 user thanked Big O for this useful post.
chrisTEX on 3/10/2022(UTC)
chrisTEX  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2022 2:20:02 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Big O Go to Quoted Post
Lahore ranked 13 is ridiculous. Their 5 losses are against 4 of the best teams (ranks 3-6 in your rankings), 5 if you count Medina - by an average of less than 4 points. This is the same thing these rankings did with Palermo last year. Its a good team with a very hard schedule. Lahore is gonna upset someone in round 1 of the playoffs - unless they draw Bukhara.

You're looking at record and think "this team stinks". Their losses are more impressive than 30-50 point wins by a bunch of the teams above them.

I Agree

I have been saying this too, O! All season I have been talking about the teams that are way better than their records show. Like you said in the next comment, I still appreciate the time and effort put into making the rankings, whether I personally agree with them or not. There are a bunch of teams better than their record shows, and a bunch of teams worse than their record shows. Playoffs coming up, though!

Cool