Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MB Predictions  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:43:47 PM(UTC)
MB Predictions

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Disclaimer: This is one person’s opinion, done by a volunteer who has no partnership with the Muslim Basketball Organization.

No one gave me a 40 burger, I’m disappointed. So much so I almost did not do these predictions. But then again I can’t deprive my fans of what they want.

Tripoli vs. Bukhara – Big O is going to remind Muj how he lost them the championship game. Muj will not say a peep, drop 30 and keep this game tight. Big O should focus on Jean before poking a sleeping bear. Dude is avg. 25 points and 14 rebounds a game. For Bukhara, I don’t see Afay shooting like that again anytime soon. Mustafa is hungry this season boys. Old dudes for the win.

Jakarta vs. Riyadh – BRUH, BBQ chicken for Ed and company.

Amman vs. Dhaka – The number one team, with a dynamic duo. Farhad had a stellar performance last week and not sure if anyone on Dhaka can contain him. Farzad and Leonard is a nice matchup to keep our eyes on.

Granada vs. Kabul – Anas Najib is reminding you all why he’s so DAMN GOOD. DeJesus has missed 2 out of 3 games, and Najib is leading this team. JWE is also making his mark in the league and should be atop of most ROTY races. Kabul has the best 1-2 punch in the league. Abdelhadi and Ameen are scary good as well as scary efficient. Once they get Hamza back, this team will be title bound. Not sure who I like this week. Kabul has the size so why not go with them.

Islamabad vs. Damascus – Another good game on paper. Both teams have talented point guards, shooters and will dive into the stands for a loose ball. Zain will be the X-factor this game and for the remainder of the season if this team wants to reach their potential.

Mombasa vs. Kazan – I like Mombasa this week. Why? Not sure, just have a feeling Masri is going to catch fire and not miss.

Lagos vs. Beirut – Mingo and FAM aint off to a great start. I had them winning last week and they let me down. Just for that, Imma go with you guys one more time. Don’t break my heart. S/o Mr. Jenkins, 19 ppg on 68 percent from the field.

Medina vs. Lahore – One team has a 6 foot 8 guy, the other team has a dude that rebounds like a 6 foot 8 guy. Guard play will determine this game. I don’t see anyone on Lahore having success matching up with Jawad or Abdallah.

Sana’a vs. Palermo – UMMMMM the team that scores more.

Delhi vs. Cairo – AMP is going to do AMP things. I believe Delhi will have their point guard back after a 3 game suspension. Can he coexist with two other shoot first players? Perhaps. Delhi won’t win a lot of games this season, Cairo is probably in the same boat. Imma pick the team with the best dude on the floor.

Sarajevo vs. Mecca – Ali Hassan, impressive game young grasshopper. Now do it again. It seems like whatever team Aymen plays for lately, they just win.

Suba vs. Timbuktu – Aytac showed out. No one else really did much. Rameez needs to be more assertive and be the robin to Aytac’s batman if these guys want to be competitive. Timbuktu or the Yanes family win this game b/c of the play of their shifty guards.

Baghdad vs. Fez – REVENGE!!! One of these teams will have the last laugh. Amir is coming off a 31 point performance while Tim is fresh off a 30 and 12 game. Tim and company getting that all important W in OT last game has me leaning in their favor for this week’s GOTW.

Kashgar vs. Tehran – Mo Amin looked like MVP Mo last week. Anas looked like the MVP runner up last week. Kashgar looks like Kashgar. Tehran has not played a full 40 minute game all year. I expect them to win this game easily, then again I also expected Kevin Durant to come to the Knicks.
Cenie_44  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2019 6:01:13 PM(UTC)
Cenie_44

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
FEEEEZZZZZZZZZ WEEEK👀👀👀👀
thanks 2 users thanked Cenie_44 for this useful post.
tsimonelli on 7/19/2019(UTC), acharrkas on 7/21/2019(UTC)