Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2017 11:47:10 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Congrats to Dhaka for ANOTHER chip! Someone please come beat them!

Box Score

Great game between the two 9-1 teams. Dhaka took the lead from the start and kept it all game, with Mombasa only trailing by a few points. Mombasa did not look the same out there today as their guards could not run their typical fast breaks against a team like Dhaka. Dhaka hit a lot of contested 3s to give them a lead and play solid defense. If Dhaka's chemistry keeps getting better, they will win next season also!

All Star Page- Recap
Congrats to all the all stars! Lots of great talent. Great game from beginning to end with the WHITE team winning by 2.

All Star Game MVP - Edriss, Fez
Skills Challenge Champ - Abdul, Palermo
3pt Contest Champ - Fahad, Dhaka

Edited by user Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:24:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kaka_From_Dhaka  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 10:06:02 AM(UTC)
Kaka_From_Dhaka

Groups: Forum Member

Congratulations to team dhaka. As a man I need to admit when Im wrong. Dhaka proved they are the best team in the league and they let their play do the talking. Every week id look and they just kept mowing them down. Dhaka walked the walk and shut me up. I will not be commenting anymore. If they won the chip, the bet was I could congratulate them but not comment anymore in the forum. Good luck in winter ball season guys.
"Just stay in Yo lane friends"
MAhmed  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 5, 2017 11:22:11 AM(UTC)
MAhmed

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ef_128 wrote:
Congrats to Dhaka for ANOTHER chip! Someone please come beat them!

Box Score

Great game between the two 9-1 teams. Dhaka took the lead from the start and kept it all game, with Mombasa only trailing by a few points. Mombasa did not look the same out there today as their guards could not run their typical fast breaks against a team like Dhaka. Dhaka hit a lot of contested 3s to give them a lead and play solid defense. If Dhaka's chemistry keeps getting better, they will win next season also!

All Star Game - Box Score
Congrats to all the all stars! Lots of great talent. Great game from beginning to end with the WHITE team winning by 2.

All Star Game MVP - Edriss, Fez
Skills Challenge Champ - Abdul, Palermo
3pt Contest Champ - Fahad, Dhaka

Congrats to MB for another successful season!
All-star festivities: Very well done and entertaining #brotherhood

As far as the chip goes going up against fellow 9-1 Mombasa - wouldn't want it any other way.  From the jump it was an intense well executed ball game from both sides.  Ali got it going with a couple drive and kicks to Salman.  Raza was active as usual and kept us busy on defense.  Dhaka then got going a little but the game was pretty much anyone's as expected.  YoShah went all out Kobe and kept it close hitting an assortment of high difficulty buckets - heard u call bank with 3 of our guys on you :)  I think the key was our defense: limit Mombasa’s transition & keep Raza out the paint. Numbers don’t lie and Mombasa was 1st in FG%, 1st in assists and 5th in PPG for a reason. Playoff Dhaka defense was ready. Salman battled Goldberg, and also was there to contest anyone who entered the paint. Our perimeters guys closed out on 3s and did a great job trapping especially Ali who got 5 steals. Holding Mombasa to a relatively low point total and low FG% was what we wanted. Even still, they found ways to make runs and I’m not gonna lie with about 8 minutes left I got visions of our Springball ’16 semifinals loss to them, but we handled their press and got a couple clutch 3balls. Great group of guys (tell me who other than big man Weiss would bring the opposing team Gatorade lol) and we look forward to seeing them again soon.

To the walking wounded: Weiss, Raza and Ali  - feel better my brothers

Edited by user Sunday, November 5, 2017 11:23:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

chrisTEX  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 9:19:46 AM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
We will beat them the day you let us enter a team that can beat them :)
SouljahOfAllah  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 10:42:38 AM(UTC)
SouljahOfAllah

Thanks for getting me my first win this season LOL. " A Very happy Abdul Popal"