Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AR  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 9:53:56 AM(UTC)
AR

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Beirut vs Mombasa
This might be the week that Mombasa finally loses! They have won 23 in a row and have in fact never lost in the Kareem Sayed/Weiss Froogh/Rich Kim/Mohammad Masri era. That said, would it really make sense for me to pick against them? It will take a perfect game from Beirut to pull this off.

Delhi vs Cordoba
Cordoba came through with a win last week, and as the advanced analytics show, they are not overly reliant on any one player. I think they have the personnel to match up with Alphonse Baja and slow the rest of Delhi down too.

Granada vs Kabul
Kabul struggled mightily to put up points last week, but I believe their defensive lapse last week was an anomaly. Still, Granada has just enough on offense where it might not matter, and they play just as stingy defense. As long as Granada isn't missing any of its top scorers, I expect them to be 5-3 after this week.

Istanbul vs Mecca
This is going to be an interesting game. The #1 offense (Mecca) vs the #1 defense (Istanbul). If Istanbul can play like they did versus Kabul, then they have a chance to pull this off. However, they can't let the hype of the matchup get to their heads and must play poised - which is exactly what Mecca does week in and week out. Overall, Mecca has established itself as a top-2 team this season and with steady scoring from its top guns all season long, I can't picture them losing.
Abdul-Rahman, #3