Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TooEazy732  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:25:29 AM(UTC)
TooEazy732

Groups: Forum Member

Knicks vs Lakers This should be a very needed win for the Knicks who have lost alot of close games and this game might get them nsync with each other.

Nuggets vs Celtics The Celtics should be able to pull of this win but you never know the Nuggets played well last week against the Nets. AbuTissaah will get his blocks because he's super athletic. Its up to Mustafa Turan to get him in foul trouble.

Raptors vs Suns Simply Raptors look like a very solid team that plays well together and should get the win but you never know Keaton has been lighting the stat sheets up with his great play.

Spurs vs Cavs Im gonna go with the Cavs on this one. They should come back strong against the Spurs and they have one of the best supporting casts around Rajeh and very skilled big man in Haroon Tahir.

Sixers vs Hornets The Sixers should be able to dominate this one, to many weapons to athletic for the Hornets.

Blazers vs Nets Is the Game of the Week this game can honestly go either way the guards match ups are very big. Mujtaba and Edriss against Khuram and FA. I personally think the game will be won down low where Farhad Babury and TQ will be battling through out the night. Along with Harry Potter aka Tariq shooting the three ball. Im gonna go with the Blazers to pull a close game out at the end.

qman612  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:08:29 AM(UTC)
qman612

Knicks vs. Lakers - Knicks should come away with a relatively easy W...

Nuggets vs. Celtics - Celtics have many weapons in Asad, Laraib, and Mustafa and if the Nuggets don't lock up on them this could be a blow-out... that said, the Nuggets will definitely bring it, as evidenced by their fine play last week against the Nets...

Suns vs. Raptors - Keaton went off last week and will probably do the same this week, the question is whether it will be enough for the Suns to win; I'm gonna say the Raptors win in a close one...

Spurs vs. Cavs - wait until thursday...

Sixers vs. Hornets - Sixers in a blowout...

Blazers vs. Nets - this game promises to be very exciting and intense... I'm gonna give the slight edge to the blazers b/c of their role players (Tariq, Yamin, etc.); these guys should be able to get plenty of open looks from outside and knock them down while FA and Khuram are busy handling Edriss and Mujtaba... Farhad and TQ are both great players so that will also be a good matchup downlow...

FA all day  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:42:16 AM(UTC)
FA all day

lakers vs knicks- knicks have a tough early season schedule and all there games were pretty close expect week 1. they should handle their business and beat the lakers.

nuggetsvs celtics- iam going with the nuggets here. their much better then their record as i found out last week. AbuTissaah is a straight up beast defensively. if the nuggets can cut down on their turnovers they will win.

suns vs raptors- raptors should win this one. keaton will get his but raptors in my opinion are a better team right now. ahsan khan and alta raja have stepped up their games and gave khiry some help offensively.

spurs vs cavs- this will be another good game. i dont want to pick against raj and say he ll allow his team to lose 2 in a row but i have too. spurs better then their record playing every lose down to the last possession. this will again go right down the the wire. great matchups in this one, raj vs olan , raj J vs ahmed, the team that will win this one will be the one whos role players step up. ahmer ? haris?

sixers vs hornets- moose said it best how are the hornets this bad? they have good players , saad shomail, landy, omar etc. they have a great anchor to their defense in ammar. i think their biggest probelm is chemistry. with that said sixers should handle them

nets vs blazers- first off cant wait. khuram and myself will be matched up against a great duo in ed and mushy. i agree with qman, key to the game will be the role players. but i think nets role players are very under rated. i expect a good game from all of them. i expect the nets to pull out a close win.
ef_128  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2009 12:44:26 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
1. knicks over lakers- lakers got their first win last week but i dont see them getting number 2 this week. knicks are playin better as a team and better as individuals. jibran is showing us he can score and saymeh/turan are big on the boards

2. celtics over nuggets- with laraib back this week it will be fun to see how him and asad will work as a pair and put up a whole lotta points. its also gonna be fun watching Abdullah reject both of them a couple times. celtics are winnin this one because the nuggets are still yet to play solid team ball

3. raptors over suns- keaton vs khiry. a matchup everyone wants to see. keaton has been scoring from everywhere at will but has never played against someone the size of khiry. should be interesting but raptors have the better players (and the coaching of saif)

4. spurs over cavs- spurs play a fast pace game. if their shot is fallin i think this could be an easy game for them !! ooo snappppp .. someone is gonna yell at me for saying that!!

5. sixers over hornets- with sami out the hornets may have a chance but the sixers have too many weapons and much more speed than the hornets. do u not pay attention to aymen warming up !!!???!!!

6. blazers over nets- blazers win because the nets only had one player voted as an allstar

MY PREDICTIONS...
WEEK 5: 3-3
WEEK 4: 6-0
WEEK 3: 3-3
WEEK 2: 4-2
TOTAL:: 16-8
BullsEye  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2009 1:19:35 PM(UTC)
BullsEye

Haha! Who is ef_128??
I like your style.
Bulland Zaman.
Nets.
ef_128  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:29:56 PM(UTC)
ef_128

special request from FA to put in my real input...

Blazers over Nets: the dream team divided .. one of the reasons the league has to modify the teams now .. two sets of amazing players battling it out in this game .. fa/khuram vs edriss/mujtaba .. tq vs farhad .. this game is gonna come down to Tariq aka harry potter and his magic wand .. if he casts some spell on fa and khuram to play crappy D for once, then edriss n mujtaba will score appx 35 pts each .. tq and farhad will be too busy tango-ing downlow .. ali rameen will be body slamming nate .. nadeem and yamin will be exchanging hair product information .. etc

bottom line .. BLAZERS win by a good amount !!!
yea i said it !!!

ef_128
edriss froogh january 28
Rajeh  
#7 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 6:53:29 AM(UTC)
Rajeh

Seriously, we are the most underrated team in the league.
Thursday. 8 PM. Bring some popcorn.
And no autographs until after the game.
This is for Coach B.
ef_128  
#8 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 7:00:32 AM(UTC)
ef_128

uh ohhhhh .. welcome raj .. hope to hear more of ur insight ..

count me in thursday with my microwaveable popcorn in hand !!

olan/ahmed, u gonna let him talk like that !!??!!??
slickshot  
#9 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 7:57:35 AM(UTC)
slickshot

lol rajeh ...underrated ? ... no one ever underestimated you guys, not that i have seen or noticed anyway. Cavs are a powerhouse team, the L on thursday seemed a bit flukey and you guys just had a bad game, you guys are still my fave :)
Let your game do the talking.

In the words of Rudy Fernandez, "I want to put points on your face." so . . Taste my rainbow :)

The forecast calls for rain.

Y-FACTOR
AFAY  
#10 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 11:36:38 AM(UTC)
AFAY

I don't like popcorn.
Rajeh  
#11 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 11:52:03 AM(UTC)
Rajeh

So far, we played five games. We played horribly in all five games. We won four of them anyway. Only one team that we have played thus far was good enough to take advantage of our garbage play.

If we improve from awful-ness to mediocrity, we will beat any team in the league by 20.

Real talk.
This is for Coach B.
ef_128  
#12 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 12:24:17 PM(UTC)
ef_128

cavs suck !

blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers blazers !
AR  
#13 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 12:27:19 PM(UTC)
AR

freakin edriss, stop spamming these forums, you have more posts than me now! Angry

Frown
Abdul-Rahman, #3
Akhan23  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:24:57 AM(UTC)
Akhan23

]MY WEEK 6 PREDICTIONS

KNICKS OVER THE LAKERS

CELTICS OVER THE NUGGETS

RAPTORS OVER THE SUNS THERE GOING TO NEED MORE THEN KEATON TO BEAT THE RAPTORS ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF THERE SIZE AND KHIRY IS JUST TO BIG AND ALONG SIDE WITH KHIRY ALTY AND AHSAN PLAYED PHENOMENAL LAST GAME AGAINST THE CAVS AND YOU BET THERE GOING TO DO THE SAME SAME ALONG WITH OTHER PLAYERS STEPPING UP THERE GAME TO.

CAVS OVER THE SPURS

SIXERS OVER THE HORNETS

NETS OVER THE BLAZERS YOU BET KHURAM AND FA ARE COMING TO PLAY AGAINST THERE RIVALS IVE BEEN ON FA AND KHURAMS TEAM FOR THE WINTER LEAGUE I KNOW HOW THE TEAM PLAYS ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THEY GOT TQ FORGET ABOUT IT THE BLAZERS ARE NOT WINNING THIS ONE ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT GAME THO [/b]

Adham23809  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:49:59 AM(UTC)
Adham23809

Akhan23 wrote:
]MY WEEK 6 PREDICTIONS

KNICKS OVER THE LAKERS

CELTICS OVER THE NUGGETS

RAPTORS OVER THE SUNS THERE GOING TO NEED MORE THEN KEATON TO BEAT THE RAPTORS ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF THERE SIZE AND KHIRY IS JUST TO BIG AND ALONG SIDE WITH KHIRY ALTY AND AHSAN PLAYED PHENOMENAL LAST GAME AGAINST THE CAVS AND YOU BET THERE GOING TO DO THE SAME SAME ALONG WITH OTHER PLAYERS STEPPING UP THERE GAME TO.

CAVS OVER THE SPURS

SIXERS OVER THE HORNETS

NETS OVER THE BLAZERS YOU BET KHURAM AND FA ARE COMING TO PLAY AGAINST THERE RIVALS IVE BEEN ON FA AND KHURAMS TEAM FOR THE WINTER LEAGUE I KNOW HOW THE TEAM PLAYS ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THEY GOT TQ FORGET ABOUT IT THE BLAZERS ARE NOT WINNING THIS ONE ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT GAME THO [/b]

The suns have a lot more than Keaton.

Wake up.

Allah is One. He has No son.
slickshot  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:57:15 AM(UTC)
slickshot

nets over blazers ? really akhan ? how do you figure ... ? Matchups are pretty even with FA/KHURAM/TQ vs. ED/MUJ/FARHAD... our role players is what makes us the favorite to win. Not to mention 7 out of our 8 players could all shoot 3's.

and Rajeh ... that last game you guys played was beyond garbage, you guys had a mediocre game vs. the blazers, and they had their beyond garbage game with the cavs.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:59:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Let your game do the talking.

In the words of Rudy Fernandez, "I want to put points on your face." so . . Taste my rainbow :)

The forecast calls for rain.

Y-FACTOR
Rajeh  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:32:45 AM(UTC)
Rajeh

We played just as horribly against the Blazers as we did against the Raptors. The only difference is that we made like 8-10 more more layups against the Blazers than against the Raptors.

Plus, the Blazers defense is very very suspect. Can't say the same thing about the Raptors D.
This is for Coach B.
AR  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:02:16 AM(UTC)
AR

I am impressed with the Suns and how well they play together for a mix-match group. I like the way everyone plays on that team from 1 through 8.

And I think Shazan Shroff got screwed with the All Star voting because nobody knew his name. He is a legit big man. No offense to Adham though, because he was deserving of the votes too.

Too bad there won't be a Suns/Cavs game, at least for regular season.
Abdul-Rahman, #3
afs32  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:40:20 AM(UTC)
afs32

raj being on this forum has just improved my life ten fold....i just thought id let you guys know...
<insert player here> is better than me.
Assists mean nothing.
ar84  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:56:31 PM(UTC)
ar84

Upset of the Week.....The Hornets over the Sixers....The Hornets aren't going to stay winless and are hungrier than ever...if any game will bring more momentum and confidence to their team is this win against one of the top teams in the sixers right before the all star break...its time the hornets play up to expectations and pull off a win...