Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Oqas4205  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:19:42 PM(UTC)
Oqas4205

Groups: Forum Member

GOOD AFTERNOON THIS IS THE DAILY DOUBLE FROM OQAS4205, STATING HOW HIS PREDICTIONS WERE CORRECT, AND THAT HE DESERVES SOME APOLOGIES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO WILL BE WINNING FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEKS, FEEL FREE TO ASK, AND I WILL POST IT HERE. STAY TUNED!

Edited by user Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:22:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mastaweiss  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:25:11 PM(UTC)
mastaweiss

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Is mombasa the best team in the league?
Oqas4205  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 1:29:52 PM(UTC)
Oqas4205

mastaweiss wrote:
Is mombasa the best team in the league?

NO, THERE IS NO "BEST" TEAM, THIS IS MUSLIM BASKETBALL, WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. ALSO, I AM HERE FOR PREDICTIONS AND ANALYSIS, SO TRY TO MAKE YOUR QUESTIONS BASED ON THAT. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US. THANKS FOR CHOOSING THE DAILY DOUBLE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
AR  
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:15:49 PM(UTC)
AR

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

You only made three predictions, one of which was a forfeit Roll Eyes

Quote:
UPSET ALERT: INSTANBUL IS GETTING THEIR FIRST DUB AGAINST CAIRO I'LL PUT 100$ ON IT.
AND SANAA IS GONNA TAKE THEIR FIRST L OF THE SEASON. AND DHAKA WILL DOG AMMAN.

Edited by user Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:16:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Abdul-Rahman, #3
Oqas4205  
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:27:12 PM(UTC)
Oqas4205

AR wrote:
You only made three predictions, one of which was a forfeit Roll Eyes

Quote:
UPSET ALERT: INSTANBUL IS GETTING THEIR FIRST DUB AGAINST CAIRO I'LL PUT 100$ ON IT.
AND SANAA IS GONNA TAKE THEIR FIRST L OF THE SEASON. AND DHAKA WILL DOG AMMAN.

DID I KNOW IT WOULD BE A FORFEIT? NO. DID THEY WIN? YES. WAS I RIGHT? YES. IT WAS ALSO BIG PREDICTIONS, LIKE YOU GUYS GETTING YOUR FIRST LOSS AND INSTANBUL GETTING THEIR FIRST WIN, AND THAT AMMAN STILL HASN'T BEAT A TEAM THAT'S ABOVE .500 YET. ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AND THANKS FOR CHOOSING THE DAILY DOUBLE. STAY TUNED FOR MORE!
Oqas4205  
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:28:19 PM(UTC)
Oqas4205

LET US KNOW BELOW WHAT GAMES YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PREDICTED AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK!
aliomari17  
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:39:21 PM(UTC)
aliomari17

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
What two teams make it to the finals? Anything can happen in playoffs. You predict this I'll get you a crystal ball myself 🔮
Ayood2  
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 9:07:10 PM(UTC)
Ayood2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Granada beat 1 team over .500... by a point. Your predictions will soon enough be as bad as your field goal percentage (if possible) :P seems you care about this league a bit too much.

#thereturnofMana

Oqas4205  
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 2:52:26 AM(UTC)
Oqas4205

aliomari17 wrote:
What two teams make it to the finals? Anything can happen in playoffs. You predict this I'll get you a crystal ball myself 🔮

ONCE PLAYOFFS START I'LL LET YOU KNOW, BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS VERSING WHO, FOR EXAMPLE, IF I WANTED TO SAY DHAKA AND MOMBASA, WHO KNOWS IF THEY VERSE BEFORE THE FINALS. SO ONCE PLAYOFFS STARTS I WILL LET YOU KNOW. STAY TUNED
Oqas4205  
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 3:20:57 AM(UTC)
Oqas4205

Ayood2 wrote:
Granada beat 1 team over .500... by a point. Your predictions will soon enough be as bad as your field goal percentage (if possible) :P seems you care about this league a bit too much.

#thereturnofMana

Haha congrats, now since you brought up individual stats im gonna compare our stats to our overall career, cuz when you compare two players u dont do it based on one season. First of all, im gonna start by saying our overall field goal percentage is about the same. Lol dont be talking about field goal percentage when the last 3 seasons we played, mine was higher. Second, i have taken way more three pointers than you, my 3 pt percentage is still higher. Third, my free throw percentage is higher. I average more rebounds than you. I average more assists than you. Most importantly, next time you wanna bring something up, make sure you don't got it just as bad, or even worse. Oh and btw i played 6 seasons, you only played 4 so that's even worse.

Ayood2  
#11 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:11:46 AM(UTC)
Ayood2

Oqas4205 wrote:
Ayood2 wrote:

#thereturnofMana

Haha congrats, now since you brought up individual stats im gonna compare our stats to our overall career, cuz when you compare two players u dont do it based on one season. First of all, im gonna start by saying our overall field goal percentage is about the same. Lol dont be talking about field goal percentage when the last 3 seasons we played, mine was higher. Second, i have taken way more three pointers than you, my 3 pt percentage is still higher. Third, my free throw percentage is higher. I average more rebounds than you. I average more assists than you. Most importantly, next time you wanna bring something up, make sure you don't got it just as bad, or even worse. Oh and btw i played 6 seasons, you only played 4 so that's even worse.

To my knowledge players are suppose to get better not worse lol
Ayood2  
#12 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:19:56 AM(UTC)
Ayood2

I don't care enough to check all of your stats... to bash a team that's stayed quiet just because you gave a team their first win (in a solid 30<% performance) is just annoying, which is the only reason I bothered to comment.

I'm just gonna worry about my own team & continue to have fun (while trying to win) in this league, which you think is the nba playoffs lol
Oqas4205  
#13 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:44:34 AM(UTC)
Oqas4205

Ayood2 wrote:
I don't care enough to check all of your stats... to bash a team that's stayed quiet just because you gave a team their first win (in a solid 30<% performance) is just annoying, which is the only reason I bothered to comment.

I'm just gonna worry about my own team & continue to have fun (while trying to win) in this league, which you think is the nba playoffs lol

Lmaoo where does it show that i think it's nba playoffs, if anything im just joking by doing these reports. Lol anyways if someone bashes your team, you dont gotta call em out individually, but its cool. Lmao much love cuz. Good luck rest of the season.
Ayood2  
#14 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 8:40:02 AM(UTC)
Ayood2

Oqas4205 wrote:
Ayood2 wrote:

Lmaoo where does it show that i think it's nba playoffs, if anything im just joking by doing these reports. Lol anyways if someone bashes your team, you dont gotta call em out individually, but its cool. Lmao much love cuz. Good luck rest of the season.

All fun & games lol ik u knew that, back at u oqas <3 good luck inshaAllah
MB Power Rankings  
#15 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 9:21:31 AM(UTC)
MB Power Rankings

Groups: Forum Moderator

This was anti-climatic. Went from Hard-Body to Soft-Body real quick...
Still looking forward to the potential Amman-Granda playoff matchup and the Oqas v Ayood matchup within.

My money would be on Moayad. Runaway
Oqas4205  
#16 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 5:39:47 PM(UTC)
Oqas4205

MB Power Rankings wrote:
Still looking forward to the potential Amman-Granda playoff matchup and the Oqas v Ayood matchup within.

Scratch that, i'm looking forward to that.

Edited by user Sunday, August 13, 2017 5:47:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

billalabbassi  
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:18:06 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
MB Power Rankings wrote:

I second you on that. Really hope these two teams and players meet in the playoffs, would be a great game.
Strive to Do What Seems Impossible