Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LonzoBall  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2022 12:52:28 AM(UTC)
LonzoBall

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Important week 4 coming Tuesday, how do you think it goes down? How do you think things are looking moving forward?

Damascus (Black) @ Lagos (White) :

Aymen's revisits Damascus on the floor, just on the opposite end, and boy do I think this game is going to be an interesting one. This is my game of the week, and the more I stare at the matchups, the juicier it seems. I think this will be the game we will really see that Singer - Shaz, One - Two Punch. There are players opposing them that have the right frame to stand in their way, but I think that's all they'll be for those two, a minor bump in the road, then full-steam ahead. Of course, we haven't seen Damascus really gel yet, and it seems Yo Shah hasn't balled in some time, so once he knocks that rust off and they start clicking, things can be a bit different than they may seem right now. Though based off what I got, I think Lagos finds their buckets a bit easier than Damascus does, giving them the edge in this one.
Lagos by 7.

Islamabad (Black) @ Kashgar (White) :

Another great game, this new and improved Kashgar definitely has what it takes to pull off an upset. You know what? UPSET ALERT! Islamabad is one solid squad, but I feel they rely a little too much on Zain to pace the game. With this matchup, I have this feeling in my gut that someone else will really have to step up for them to win. Amir C, I called you out a few weeks ago, but you showed up late and went for a quiet 10, so I'll give you another chance, you are the X-Factor in this game, show up on time and show out! Otherwise, Zain's really going to rely on Splash and Idris to hit their shots, and neither is a stranger to getting buckets. Though my apples here are on the defense of Malik, Raza, and Amir H to lock up their opposing matchup, prove me right!
Kashgar by 3.

Sana'a (Black) @ Kabul (White) :

This game can have a surprising outcome for most. The Kabul backcourt can be really deadly this week, so Kareem and Ramzy/Diya are really going to have to step up. Of course, Kabul is going to have its hands full trying to slow down Abdelhadi, but there's some lack of offense elsewhere from Sana'a. I see there being two potential outcomes here; either Kareem, Jehad, and the crew present themselves and support Abdelhadi, or Kabul has their way and runs away with it. It's easier to lean toward the latter, and I'm liking these potential upsets, so I'm going to be a bit risky and choose Kabul this week.
Kabul by 8.

Jerusalem (Black) @ Dhaka (White) :

Speaking of upsets...psshhhhhhhh LOL. Look for a new record in steals recorded, and look for a record in the least points scored as a team. In all seriousness though, Dhaka is going to have a very, very tough time keeping up with Jerusalem, and add Jerusalem's suffocating defense to the mix, outcome is a rough night for Dhaka.
Jerusalem by 27.

Cast your own votes on PICK'EM using the link provided!
https://muslimbasketball.org/pickem/