Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MB Power Rankings  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2022 8:40:45 PM(UTC)
MB Power Rankings

Groups: Forum Moderator

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
https://muslimbasketball...mp;division=2&week=1

Lets get some feedback this week, I know you guys are all in your feelings :)
thanks 1 user thanked MB Power Rankings for this useful post.
acharrkas on 7/26/2022(UTC)
LonzoBall  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2022 5:08:01 PM(UTC)
LonzoBall

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
With the players that were missing in week 1, I think you did a great job Mr. Power Rankings. To that point, I do think Mana is the difference in a 30-point game vs Islamabad. Zain had all the freedom to help off the weak side, and of course, that would not have been the case if Mana was present. Mana presents such an advantage, I definitely think this game would've been competitive had he been present.
Also, it was really surprising to see both Aymen and Yaqob finishing at the rate they were, the aggression was expected, but they were putting the ball in the hoop more than expected, so if Yahya and/or Muj really can "reclaim some of their magic", this team will be a top contender easily. Keep it up fellas!
Great game between Kabul and Lagos; Mr. PR, I think your statement about Lagos' big 3 is a bit of an understatement. Yea Singer and Shahz got theirs, but being there, Moe Rayyan came up big when the team needed it most. Though I do have to say Ali Omari's presence could have been the difference here, and I guess the same could be said about Sal.

Looking forward to Week 2!
acharrkas  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2022 2:22:03 PM(UTC)
acharrkas

Groups: Forum Member

Hard to see Kashgar staying in the 8 spot all season. They have a lot of firepower and experience on their team, the lack of rebounding will hurt them some nights but I think they'll be able to overcome it most of the time with their ability to outscore opponents.