Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
snasseri  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 24, 2022 1:13:06 AM(UTC)
snasseri

Groups: Forum Member

Some changes

1. Mo Abdelhadi- No words necessary. Mo Abdelhadi is a man playing in a boys league. Everyone needs to turn on their Alpha.

2. Zain Abdeen- A closer look into his stats would tell you he almost had a triple double. He needs to beat the top dogs in the league to be the true numero uno. He knows what he has to do.

3. Ali Hassan- Hassan scored 32. He needs to improve the other aspects of his offensive game before he gets to the next level. At that point he'll set himself as the true alpha of the league.

4. Omar Singer- I know there might be some blow back for this but I am writing this and do not care about your input thanks. Hey I said it before, if produces and plays like or better than last season then why not.

5. Yaqob Wallizadeh- If "Jake" can stop searching for calls after almost every play and concentrate on the game, he can easily put up 25 and 12. He'll put the team on his back.

Who to watch:

Shahzaib Khan- I think we're looking at someone special here. Offensively and Defensively. Khan can be that breakout player this season.

Aymen Abdelfatah- Who will take over on his team. Muj is not healthy. Jake or Aymen.

Amir Hassan- I have not watched him enough to have a solid opinion. He puts up the numbers.

Edited by user Sunday, July 24, 2022 1:21:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified