Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:05:22 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
https://muslimbasketball.org/rankings.asp

Enjoy!

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 5, 2019 4:04:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Oqas4205  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2019 4:20:29 AM(UTC)
Oqas4205

Groups: Forum Member

Wow y’all really did us dirty we aint even have our big man or point guard and we kept up the whole game up until the last 5 minutes and u brought us down 8 in the rankings from 10th to 18th. Whoever does this is trippin... sorry
ahmadsaleh  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 1:19:16 AM(UTC)
ahmadsaleh

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Lahore will be a top contender this year. #DontSleepOnManstar
Jdmsoul  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:08:22 PM(UTC)
Jdmsoul

All I ask if the same energy gets put out when other players that only shot threes have a off day .. purely violated my teammate nick like he not one of the top 3pt shooters in the league ... all I ask is when other shooters have off days put them on blast as well
rkhizer4  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 9:49:41 PM(UTC)
rkhizer4

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
People really get so triggered over power rankings lmao. It’s an opinion at the end of the day. No matter what one person thinks about your team the beauty is you get to prove them right or wrong every time you step on the court. Nobody cares about how good your team did or didn’t do. Work harder.
thanks 1 user thanked rkhizer4 for this useful post.
aliomari17 on 6/23/2019(UTC)
billalabbassi  
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 1:35:55 AM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rkhizer4 Go to Quoted Post
People really get so triggered over power rankings lmao. It’s an opinion at the end of the day. No matter what one person thinks about your team the beauty is you get to prove them right or wrong every time you step on the court. Nobody cares about how good your team did or didn’t do. Work harder.

Keep it a buck, everyone gets so butt hurt haha. Grow a pair of balls and just prove this power rankings guy wrong.
Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
thanks 1 user thanked billalabbassi for this useful post.
aliomari17 on 6/23/2019(UTC)
ahmadsaleh  
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 5:12:11 AM(UTC)
ahmadsaleh

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: billalabbassi Go to Quoted Post

Keep it a buck, everyone gets so butt hurt haha. Grow a pair of balls and just prove this power rankings guy wrong.

But there's a reason why the forums exist... I promise you no one standing up for their team is taking it to heart. It's fun to debate the power rankings and weekly predictions.
billalabbassi  
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2019 5:52:17 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ahmadsaleh Go to Quoted Post

But there's a reason why the forums exist... I promise you no one standing up for their team is taking it to heart. It's fun to debate the power rankings and weekly predictions.

Forums exist so you could smack talk, let everyone know what you and your team are all about, not so you could go at some random dude no one knows. Debate it, but don’t get butt hurt, all I’m saying. 🙅🏻‍♂️
Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
ef_128  
#9 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 3:44:03 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ahmadsaleh Go to Quoted Post

Forums exist so you could smack talk, let everyone know what you and your team are all about, not so you could go at some random dude no one knows. Debate it, but don’t get butt hurt, all I’m saying. 🙅🏻‍♂️

5/5/2019 10:00:00 AM
Jdmsoul  
#10 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2019 1:28:17 PM(UTC)
Jdmsoul

Fellas relax I’m not butt hurt at all , if y’all know me I’m a competitor and use all trash talk as fuel for myself and my team as I already told nick to use this a fuel ... I’m just saying there’s ppl in this league that shoot more than 25 attempts just to avg 28 pts a game so I hope we clown them as well keep it spicy 🌶. As far as butt Nah I’m far from that and have nothing to prove as my teams has played at the big stage before.. good luck to all the rest of the way