Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chrisTEX  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 3:49:08 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I am back with the real predictions. My week 6 predictions were 9/11 by the way. Textradamus is back in full effect.

First let me address the "forums aint the same since Malik Zubi left." Excuse me Mr. Ahmed, but I have been KILLING these predictions. Malik not only left the forums, he must've left his game somewhere in a Mecca locker room. 6 game losing streak?! (I am jk Malik you know I love you)

Now let me address this "Large O" or "Big Q" or "Small A" or whatever letter and capitalization it is. I am not going to lie, the predictions were pretty funny, but no man should ever use that many emojis when they type. It looked like a 13 year old with braces wrote those predictions.

Now time to get to the actual predictions! Remember, I am assuming ALL PLAYERS ON THE ROSTER are present when making these extremely educated predictions.

Mombasa / Palermo
This is a tough one right from the jump. Both teams with commanding victories last week, but none too impressive. Mombasa had a bye week with their game, so we can't really go off of that, and Palermo put up insane numbers against a Cordoba team missing all three of their big 3 (Kenny, Luke, Amir). I think Mombasa wins in a very close game. They are going to need all of their guys to win this one. I will not be surprised if AMP and team pull this win out though. They've been extremely hot.

Cordoba / Medina
Medina might have trouble with Cordoba's size, but I think they pull out the W here. Bilal needs to score more than 3 points to win this one though. Anas needs to put up 20+.

Lagos / Baghdad
Being that these predictions are based off of full squads showing up, I rarely pick Baghdad to lose. I think they win here by double digits.

Granada / Islamabad
A part of me feels bad for Granada, but then I remember how we lost to them in the finals, so I couldn't care less. Islamabad beat Jakarta Sunday without Zain or Idris. Only had 5 guys (damn could go for a cheeseburger right now). There is a 0% chance Granada wins this game if everyone shows up for Islamabad. Sorry Goldberg, it isn't going to matter this week. This isn't Alexandria.

Lahore / Kazan
Lawho? Kazan by 101.

Tehran / Jeddah
Jeddah coming off a tough loss by 1 (score was wrong) to an amazing team. Kudos to them for keeping it so close. Rocco is underrated. He definitely should be getting more looks a game. Can't talk about Tehran without mentioning Abdelrahman's stat line. 35 points, 9 boards, 7 assits, 3 steals, 3 blocks, shooting 50% from the field and 40% from behind the arc. Sheesh! His MBR is going to go through the roof. They still took an L though, and they take another one this week.

Alexandria / Jakarta
I keep picking Jakarta, and I keep getting it wrong. I am sticking with my gut here, and going with them again. This is a must win game! Steve is a double double beast, I am not sure what happened last game. I've never seen a stat line like that from him. I was joking earlier about Malik, that's my guy, but he really does have to step up for this squad. He can definitely shoot the rock, and he didn't attempt one 3 ball. Not sure what is going on with this team, but they need to get it together before playoffs.

Suba / Kashgar
LOL. Suba.

Tripoli / Beirut
As always, going with my boys. Beirut hasn't gotten this much love on the forums since... ever. The brothers need to really step it up to stay in this one. Beirut never destroys a team, but they always manage to get the W, and I think they do the same here. Give me Beirut in another close one.

Dhaka / Jerusalem
Bye week for Dhaka. Why can't Kazan get these games on our schedule? Someone get Kenny help!

Sana'a / Damascus
I really like Damascus. This isn't the same Damascus team from like 2 seasons ago right? The one that used to get blown out by 20 every week? They were awful. Sana'a definitely isn't a pushover. They kept it extremely close with a great Suba team Sunday. The Omar's find a way to get another W though.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:56:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Malik Zubi  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 5:28:16 PM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

Groups: Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
LOL!!!! Tex you’re the man.
thanks 1 user thanked Malik Zubi for this useful post.
chrisTEX on 3/5/2019(UTC)
Dannyberg85  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:00:08 PM(UTC)
Dannyberg85

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
"There is a 0% chance Granada wins this game if everyone shows up for Islamabad. Sorry Goldberg, it isn't going to matter this week. This isn't Alexandria."

Doubt directed at me? I love it! We'll see Sunday if it matters.
thanks 1 user thanked Dannyberg85 for this useful post.
chrisTEX on 3/5/2019(UTC)
Big O  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:11:44 PM(UTC)
Big O

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: chrisTEX Go to Quoted Post

Now let me address this "Large O" or "Big Q" or "Small A" or whatever letter and capitalization it is. I am not going to lie, the predictions were pretty funny, but no man should ever use that many emojis when they type. It looked like a 13 year old with braces wrote those predictions.

Lol, I agree. Someone told me once in a different league/different sport - that the words seemed too serious - maybe use of emojis would get across that I was just trying to have fun and not really poke at anyone.

I'll have some more emoji-free fun later this week.
#16 Areeha
Kingkali4  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:41:51 PM(UTC)
Kingkali4

Don’t talk smack buddy unless you’re the one doing the scoring 😊😊

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:38:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

chrisTEX  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:43:08 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: Big O Go to Quoted Post

Lol, I agree. Someone told me once in a different league/different sport - that the words seemed too serious - maybe use of emojis would get across that I was just trying to have fun and not really poke at anyone.

I'll have some more emoji-free fun later this week.

Well in that case... Frown Smile Afro Angry Applause Ban Banghead Barf Bow Down Blunt Confused Cool Cool2 Cool2 Dollar Eek Hanging Hmmm I Agree Thread Jacked Jaw Drop Off Topic Laughing MJ OMG Rasta Red Face Roll Eyes Shrug Slap Sorry SMH Sleep Stupid Thumbs Down Tongue Twitch Weird Thread Wink Wow

All in fun, Mr. O.
chrisTEX  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 9:13:28 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: Kingkali4 Go to Quoted Post

I can do all the smack talking I like. Last I remembered, basketball is a TEAM game and I have the TEAM to back it up. Clearly we have a sour Sally on our hands here. You want a hug?

If you take me saying my team is going to win by 101 seriously, you need to grow up.

With that being said, KAZAN BY 101.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:39:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mmdarwish224  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 9:50:41 PM(UTC)
mmdarwish224

Lmaooooo @KingKali4 u aint got no money in ur bank accountLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edited by user Tuesday, March 5, 2019 9:51:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kingkali4  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:46:17 PM(UTC)
Kingkali4

I can do all the smack talking I like. Last I remembered, basketball is a TEAM game and I have the TEAM to back it up. Clearly we have a sour Sally on our hands here. You want a hug?

If you take me saying my team is going to win by 101 seriously, you need to grow up.

[/quote.

Trust me no body is a “sour sally” I don’t even think people use that saying anymore, let’s try and score more than a point this game okay

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:40:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

chrisTEX  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 12:45:42 AM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Buddy if you beat Lahore by more than 20 I’ll give you everything in my bank account. Don’t talk smack buddy unless you’re the one doing the scoring 😊😊

[/quote.

Trust me no body is a “sour sally” I don’t even think people use that saying anymore, but let’s try and score more than a point this game okay

What’s crazy is I thought with all you’re talking, that you were actually semi-decent. But my mans, you average TWO points a game lmao. Use your own logic and don’t talk unless you’re doing the scoring!

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:42:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tman13  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:32:28 AM(UTC)
Tman13

don't really care about either of ur teams, but kazan may actually win by 101. they could have 3 on the court and beat lahore by 20.

lahore barely beat jakarta and jerusalem, both 1-6, both averaging losses of 47.8 a game.

just saying.

:)
thanks 1 user thanked Tman13 for this useful post.
chrisTEX on 3/6/2019(UTC)
Acruz727  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:32:26 PM(UTC)
Acruz727

Suddenly things are looking a bit more alive around here.
I LIKE I LIKE

Shout out to Tex for censorship, VERY CLASSY.

Smile

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:42:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Acruz727 for this useful post.
ef_128  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:57:32 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
SMACK TALK people .. SMACK TALK !!
thanks 1 user thanked ef_128 for this useful post.
billalabbassi  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 3:25:50 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Yo Chris, love the post man. Way to keep this alive! These heads don't do no power rankings, no KP MVP Ladder, no nothing anymore. Keep up the good stuff!

P.S.- What makes you think you guys are winning by 101? You guys are winning by less than 5 points a game on average. You think you're better than you actually are. ;)
Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
thanks 1 user thanked billalabbassi for this useful post.
chrisTEX  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 3:32:39 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: billalabbassi Go to Quoted Post
Yo Chris, love the post man. Way to keep this alive! These heads don't do no power rankings, no KP MVP Ladder, no nothing anymore. Keep up the good stuff!

P.S.- What makes you think you guys are winning by 101? You guys are winning by less than 5 points a game on average. You think you're better than you actually are. ;)

LOL! That is all I am trying to do! Live up the forums a little!

We definitely have to start blowing out more teams, but the way our schedule is set up we play all top teams! I love the comp. If I was being more realistic about this week, I would say Kazan by 78.

;)
Kingkali4  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 3:48:32 PM(UTC)
Kingkali4

Buddy if you beat Lahore by more than 20 I’ll give you everything in my bank account. Don’t talk smack buddy unless you’re the one doing the scoring 😊😊

P.S. - Lets get that bet in writing. I want all $17.84.[/quote.

Trust me no body is a “sour sally” I don’t even think people use that saying anymore, but whether I have 17.48 or 1 dollar that stuff staying in the bank my friend, let’s try and score more than a point this game okay

What’s crazy is I thought with all the s**t you’re talking, that you were actually semi-decent. But my mans, you average TWO points a game lmao. Use your own logic and don’t talk s**t unless you’re doing the scoring!

Idk if you have trouble reading but I never said on the forum that I’m going to beat you guys by 101, but I’ll still lock you up tho sooooo 🤷🏿‍♀️. See you on Sunday my man

ahmadsaleh  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 3:49:22 PM(UTC)
ahmadsaleh

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tman13 Go to Quoted Post
don't really care about either of ur teams, but kazan may actually win by 101. they could have 3 on the court and beat lahore by 20.

lahore barely beat jakarta and jerusalem, both 1-6, both averaging losses of 47.8 a game.

just saying.

:)

I don't think you watched a single game of ours. Palermo started out on an 11-0 run and we kept it close ever since. Medina game was close the whole game through. Saying we barely beat bad teams is such a dumb statement. I guess looking at the box scores tells the whole story for simple minded people like u. Jakarta has had literally 1 blowout loss the whole season and versed very good teams. It's MB not the NBA no game is predictable and records mean nothing. Kazan has 2 players who account for 39 points, if either of them gets cold u know the team is not gonna score. Idk who ur team is but I hope we verse you. Maybe then you'll be able to see the talent on our team.
ahmadsaleh  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 3:55:32 PM(UTC)
ahmadsaleh

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

[/quote.]

Trust me no body is a “sour sally” I don’t even think people use that saying anymore, but let’s try and score more than a point this game okay

What’s crazy is I thought with all you’re talking, that you were actually semi-decent. But my mans, you average TWO points a game lmao. Use your own logic and don’t talk unless you’re doing the scoring!

Khaled can score if he wanted to. It's not hard to average less than 4ppg if you have teams double teaming Pat. You guys haven't blown out 1 team this year so you can't say that ur blowing us out. If your team is so good how haven't you guys won a chip yet?

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:45:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

billalabbassi  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:13:13 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ahmadsaleh Go to Quoted Post

[/quote.

Khaled can score if he wanted to. It's not hard to average less than 4ppg if you have teams double teaming Pat. You guys haven't blown out 1 team this year so you can't say that ur blowing us out. If your team is so good how haven't you guys won a chip yet?

It's not all about rings Ahmad. They did go to the chip their first season and I think this is only their third or fourth, so to say you haven't one one yet, is a bit much. I mean haven't not a chip and I've been playing for like 5 years, I'm still the best player in the league.

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:47:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
chrisTEX  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:37:00 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Man
United States

Trust me no body is a “sour sally” I don’t even think people use that saying anymore, but whether I have 17.48 or 1 dollar that stuff staying in the bank my friend, let’s try and score more than a point this game okay

Idk if you have trouble reading but I never said on the forum that I’m going to beat you guys by 101, but I’ll still lock you up tho sooooo 🤷🏿‍♀️. See you on Sunday my man

LOL. You clearly have not read any of my predictions in the past. Every time we play I predict we will win by an absurd number.

Ahmad, you want your team to get more "props" on the forums? Do better. The league is stacked this year. Your team is right around the middle of the pack. I am going to say my team is going to destroy every team even if we are 0-7. I told Baghdad we are going to win by a million and in my eyes they are one of the best teams in the league. When we play Medina I am going to tell Anas and Bilal we are winning by 75+. Do you think they are going to cry and make a big deal out of it? They are going to laugh and we are going to play ball.

At the end of the day fellas, I got one word for both of you...

Lawho?

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 6, 2019 5:48:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified