Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chrisTEX  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 5:41:19 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Again, I am assuming all players on the rosters are present when making predictions. Please don't take anything I say personal.

Alexandria / Damascus
Damascus keeps pulling off upset after upset. It is about time I pick them to actually win. Lets not forget to mention they beat Dhaka with only one Omar.

Dhaka / Kazan
I love how people always mention when people are not at a game, except when it comes to Kazan. Mr. Power Rankings mentioned Cordoba could be 5-0 if it wasn't for attendance issues. Kazan would be 5-0 if it weren't for attendance issues too. Moving on. Players on Dhaka know how much I respect their game. Not sure what is going on this season, but I am hoping they do not get on track this week. Kazan bounces back with a win by 72.

Mombasa / Jakarta
I said it before and I will say it again, I love Jakarta's starting 5 when they are all there. I am not sure how it has not equated to wins. They do have a tough 4-5 games in a row, but so does everyone else. There are a lot of good teams this season, Mombasa being one of them. Paul's 18-18-5 stat line shooting above 50% from the field was impressive. They keep it rolling here.

Jeddah / Tripoli
Jeddah took their first loss last week, and I can see Muj and Yousef giving them another L here too. MB holds up Muj the same way Rafiki held up Simba in the beginning of Lion King. He is their golden child, and rightfully so. Tripoli steals one in a close battle against a very good Jeddah squad.

Suba / Granada
Suba proved why they are still a top team even after losing to Damascus. They beat a top 5 team in Medina, and now have a cake walk against an injury-riddled Granada. Suba wins easily here by double digits.

Sana'a / Lagos
Nice win for Lagos, shooting 40% from behind the arc. Kyseem and Hosam got going early, and it was too much for Islamabad to catch up. Lagos moves to 4-2 after this week and proves why their name should be mentioned with the other top teams.

Medina / Baghdad
Baghdad desperately needs their full team to show up every week. They are always playing with somebody missing. Being that my predictions are based off of full attendance, I am going with Baghdad. Although they let AMP destroy them last week, if Amir, Mark, Moe, and Tim are all present, they can definitely pickup a W. Medina took their first loss last week, and they might take another one. I know we keep saying it over and over, but there are A LOT of solid teams this season. Baghdad is not a 2-3 team. Y'all gotta do better than that.

Palermo / Lahore
Lahore has the better record here, but I am picking AMP and team to get another victory. I was watching their game against Baghdad before I played last week, and this ni--- this guy* Abdul was not missing. If he plays anything near like that Sunday, give me Palermo.

Beirut / Tehran
I keep trying to tell y'all man! Mr. Power Rankings, I was the one who mentioned how Kenny takes this team to the next level. Although that point wasn't proven last week, Beirut is officially a force to be reckoned with again. Mingo is playing like the player he should always be playing like. I still see hypothetical all-star rosters without his name on it and honestly it is just disrespectful. Tehran is another solid squad, but give me my boys here. Homer of the year!

Islamabad / Kashgar
Islamabad is another 2-3 squad that should not be 2-3. Idris has been ice cold lately. I mentioned 2 weeks ago he is one of the most lethal shooters in this league. Not sure what is going on, but he has got to break out of it. Zain is still putting up Zain-like numbers, but he needs the supporting cast to come through. 5 points from Luke just isn't going to cut it. They pickup a win here and get back to .500.

Jerusalem / Cordoba
Kashgar, Alexandria, Jerusalem. 3 very easy Ws for Cordoba. Cordoba wins by 20 if they want to. Kenny T. will still get his.