Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
billalabbassi  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:06:37 AM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Islamabad/Jeddah: Islamabad can counter Jeddah is size with size of their own. Luke, Ammar, and Zain will match uo well with Hamza, Khaled and Rocco. Honestly, I couldn't stick arounf to watch the Islamabad game due to personal thingz, I also could't watch Jeddah because they played the same time as me. With that said, looking strictly at what the papers say, I have Islamabad. Every team had trouble containing Zain last season. Fursan locked up Anas in the playoff game, and Islamabad knows how to move the ball around to generate offense. Close game, I got Islamabad.

Sana'a/Jakarta: I did happen to catch this game, and Steve Netti seemed unguardable. Malik Zubi has to be more consistent with his shot. Jakarta added Joe Lockdown Pipitone, and they have height on this team. I just don't think Sana'a has the roster to really compete with the top dogs this season.

Lagos/Suba: Suba is the defending champs, I won't go against them until they lose.

Medina/Jerusalem: I won't predict my own game.

Kazan/Kashgar: I don't know much about Kashgar, but it seems like Josh Eng is their man. I do know Kazan has Pat and surrounded him with a pretty good supporting cast. As far as I can tell, Pat and Co. should take care of business.

Granada/Tehran: Status on Anwar Ahmed? IA he's okay. If he's healthy and he's playing Granada should have this one. Singer has to keep looking for his own buckets while creating for others. Waqas will get his rhythm back and help lead this team throughout this season. I love the pickup of Goldberg, that's exactly the type of big they need.

Lahore/Cordoba: I'm going to take the veteran team in this one. They won last week without Jaber Jaber, and with him they should be a tough out for most teams.

Damascus/Beirut: Damascus just didn't look good last week verse Jakarta. They looked like they were taking turns and just didn't seem in sync. They will take time to create the chemistry needed to compete. Beirut have been playing together for years, and they are lead by Mingo. Look for them to win by double digits.

Palermo/Tripoli: Abdul had a bad season opener, but I expect him to tear it up this week. Will it be enough to beat Mujtaba and co.? I don't think so. I think Tripoli has the better supporting cast and better defense.

Dhaka/Alexandria: With or without Farzad, they should win this game. They just know how to play together, and they should win this game by a big margin.

Baghdad/Mombasa: Baghdad is a good team, but Raza, Mo Masri and Paul Sullivan are just perfect fits for each other. Paul is a great pickup and he's been successful in years passed. Raza is a former MVP and Masri might be the best shooter in the league. Their chemistry combined with their individual talemts should propel this team to a win this week.

Edited by moderator Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:27:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Strive to Do What Seems Impossible