Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hassan007  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2023 8:50:44 PM(UTC)
Hassan007

Groups: Forum Member
United States

A bunch of good games so let’s get straight into it

7:30 Slate

Granada - Delhi

2 teams I did not think would be here, but that’s where the fun lies. A little disappointed I won’t be able to watch this game because it’ll be a good one. Starting with Granada they’re coming off the biggest upset of the season beating Mombasa. Mr. Shiesty himself sent Mombasa home with Malik Jordan adding the finishing touch. I think that’s gonna translate right into this game. Joe is gonna go out there and gets his 20-25. The issue is everyone else. Malik cannot have a repeat of 7 points in a play off game. He needs to be the consistent number 2 option and it’s especially crucial this game because of the amount of doubles joe is probably gonna get. If the rest of the team can give 2-7 points with joe and Malik scoring the majority I think they can win it. On the other hand with Delhi u have splash coming off a ridiculous game with 25 points and Ian doing the usual. And they did it without Luis (are we surprised tho). This team is very balanced offensively with splash and Ian being able to go off for 20+, Muhannad with 10 and 10 guaranteed, and Hamza giving u a couple 3s a game. Both these teams have some real fire power on offense but play no defense. So whichever team comes in with a real defensive gameplan and implements it will win. Can honestly see either team winning but I Can’t go against Mr. Capone in the play offs.

Granada by 2

Islamabad - Riyadh

No chance

Islamabad by 25

8:30 Slate

Tripoli - Jerusalem

Potential game of the week. This game in my eyes looks like offense vs defense. Tripoli is an offensive powerhouse with the likes of Ali, Sal, and Nesto. These are all guys that could explode during any game. On the other hand you have Jerusalem which prides itself on its defense with Billal, Omar, and Mana. If you were to ask me what wins games I’ll always say defense but I can’t say that with confidence in this game. This is the game where Ali has to prove his offensive power because he’ll have one of the better defenders in the league guarding him in Billal. Mana has been balling out of his mind but it’s so normal we look over it. He’ll have Nesto guarding him which I think will be a good match up because he’s a big presence down there. In order for Tripoli to win this game Ali is gonna have to have his usual and Nesto is gonna have to shut down mana. In order for Jerusalem to win they need to slow down Ali and stop the supporting cast from getting into double digits. Both super tough scenarios but I think the Jerusalem scenario is ever so slightly easier to achieve.

Jerusalem by 4

Alexandria - Lahore

Most likely game of the week. Alexandria is honestly nothing new. We know how good their 3 mains guys are and we’ve been saying it all season. Their game revolves completely around them and stopping those 3 is tough. On the Lahore side no one thought that this team would actually be good and they’ve continued to prove everyone including myself wrong. Lahore has a similar situation as they have 3 main players in aadil, affan, and Shaz. These guys have to go out there and hoop that’s the only way I see them winning. Shaz has to be aggressive and take the basketball no matter how he’s being pressed. Aadil and Affan are gonna need to be on their A game and capitalize on every opportunity they get. Aadil Is gonna have to slow down on offense and make sure to take good shots and not force anything up. Defensively he’s gonna have his hands full with Musa but I think he’ll do a good job against him.I think Affan is gonna be the X factor this game. Although he’s not talked about a lot defensively he’s one of the best defenders in the league. He can stay in front of most guards with ease and causes them to panic a lot. If he’s pressing up high and is getting those steals while giving consistent buckets on offense I think they can steal this game. All the greats were called crazy at one point….

Lahore by 1

As always If any of these predictions bothered you, please feel free to approach me about it in person. I will explain to you in detail why I am right.