Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
aliomari17  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:59:52 PM(UTC)
aliomari17

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Malik & Billal, we humbly await your awesome predictions Smile
ef_128  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:27:56 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
^^^ spends 1 week in northern california; now he's a warriors fan!
aliomari17  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 1:23:13 PM(UTC)
aliomari17

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: ef_128 Go to Quoted Post
^^^ spends 1 week in northern california; now he's a warriors fan!

I've been a warriors fan for 11 years. What do you know about MY warriors team. Barron Davis, Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson, Montae, Andres Biedrins, Matt Barnes, Jason Richardson.

That's the team I became a fan of, cause I use to go to the games.

Warriors v Mavericks 2007, best playoff series ever.

Bow Down
ef_128  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 1:53:05 PM(UTC)
ef_128

^^^ spends 30 mins on google; thinks he's a basketball guru!
Malik Zubi  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 2:06:47 PM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

Groups: Website Administration, Forum Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
If the league gets a bye week, Biggz and I get one too lol. Predictions wills be posted on Monday bi ithni la. Eid Mubarak everyone.
thanks 1 user thanked Malik Zubi for this useful post.
aliomari17 on 8/17/2018(UTC)
Malik Zubi  
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 11:49:31 PM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

WE'RE BACK!!!!

Sana'a vs. Lahore - prayers out to AR who recently found out he tore his ACL. May Allah swt grant you shefa and patience during your recovery. Sana'a is one of the lowest scoring teams in the league but they do keep on the defensive side of the ball. Lahore has been a huge disappointment this season. Maybe a win this week can give them some confidence and momentum come playoff time. Moayad stop checking your stats at halftime, its getting old. Ahmad Saleh and crew should get the job done this week, and I expect a big game from Hosam and boy who checks stats.

Beirut vs. Riyadh - Beirut should double check if Riyadh is still in the league before making that trip

Granada vs. Mombasa - ohhhhhhhhhhh game of the week? Dhaka Suba might have that title this week. But nonetheless should be a good one. Granada has the scoring prowess and team chemistry that teams desire. Mombasa has championship aspirations every season and have been a dynasty since Weiss was in diapers. Raza vs. Singer is a matchup to keep your eyes on. Both love to play in transition and are very decisive when attacking the basket. Shabazz can talk all he wants this game but Petey Brown aint slowing down anytime soon. Has he broke a sweat all season?!?!?!?!

Alexandria vs. Cordoba - Alexandria hasn't been as bad as their record indicates. Sure 0-8 is bad but I mean not like they are 0-9, well not yet. Cordoba is too big down low and definitely the more experienced team. Sitting at 3-5 isn't what Kenny envisioned heading into the season but lets not forget a 16th seed won the chip last season.

Dhaka vs. Suba - game of the week. Dhaka had two weeks off thanks to a forfeit and Suba is fresh off a huge win against Islamabad. They have our attention now. Suba is led by a collection of solid players who are very unselfish and play outstanding defense. Dhaka known for their scoring and team chemistry will need to capitalize every opportunity they get, whether that be second chance rebounds, loose balls, or even free throws. Should be a tight one. Suba deserves to be picked this week after proving me wrong back to back weeks.

Cairo vs. Jakarta - AFGHAN REUNION ON COURT B. AMP is second in the league in scoring avg. a ridiculous 32.4 ppg on 46% from the field. Goldberg shouldn't have a problem dominating down low. For Jakarta, Ed is more concerned about his week 10 matchup, guess he knows this week is ending with a L.

Kabul vs. Jerusalem - Moe AB DEL HADI. M V P. Class dismissed.

Baghdad vs. Istanbul - Most Improved player = Amir. Most Improved team = Baghdad. They win, Istanbul needs a time machine to regain their mojo, swagger, juice, whatever it is they are lacking.

Sarajevo vs. Mecca - Looking forward to this matchup and going up against the great Leonard Lee.

Tehran vs. Timbuktu - Timbuktu has Muj, Tehran does not.

Delhi vs. Islamabad - Normally I would never count out a Deeb led team, but Islamabad isn't too happy about their last L and they plan on taking out whoever is in their sight.

Fez vs. Kazan - LOL
aliomari17  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:15:03 AM(UTC)
aliomari17

Man
United States

No review for the Tehran game!? Shrug

Originally Posted by: Malik Zubi Go to Quoted Post
WE'RE BACK!!!!

Sana'a vs. Lahore - prayers out to AR who recently found out he tore his ACL. May Allah swt grant you shefa and patience during your recovery. Sana'a is one of the lowest scoring teams in the league but they do keep on the defensive side of the ball. Lahore has been a huge disappointment this season. Maybe a win this week can give them some confidence and momentum come playoff time. Moayad stop checking your stats at halftime, its getting old. Ahmad Saleh and crew should get the job done this week, and I expect a big game from Hosam and boy who checks stats.

Beirut vs. Riyadh - Beirut should double check if Riyadh is still in the league before making that trip

Granada vs. Mombasa - ohhhhhhhhhhh game of the week? Dhaka Suba might have that title this week. But nonetheless should be a good one. Granada has the scoring prowess and team chemistry that teams desire. Mombasa has championship aspirations every season and have been a dynasty since Weiss was in diapers. Raza vs. Singer is a matchup to keep your eyes on. Both love to play in transition and are very decisive when attacking the basket. Shabazz can talk all he wants this game but Petey Brown aint slowing down anytime soon. Has he broke a sweat all season?!?!?!?!

Alexandria vs. Cordoba - Alexandria hasn't been as bad as their record indicates. Sure 0-8 is bad but I mean not like they are 0-9, well not yet. Cordoba is too big down low and definitely the more experienced team. Sitting at 3-5 isn't what Kenny envisioned heading into the season but lets not forget a 16th seed won the chip last season.

Dhaka vs. Suba - game of the week. Dhaka had two weeks off thanks to a forfeit and Suba is fresh off a huge win against Islamabad. They have our attention now. Suba is led by a collection of solid players who are very unselfish and play outstanding defense. Dhaka known for their scoring and team chemistry will need to capitalize every opportunity they get, whether that be second chance rebounds, loose balls, or even free throws. Should be a tight one. Suba deserves to be picked this week after proving me wrong back to back weeks.

Cairo vs. Jakarta - AFGHAN REUNION ON COURT B. AMP is second in the league in scoring avg. a ridiculous 32.4 ppg on 46% from the field. Goldberg shouldn't have a problem dominating down low. For Jakarta, Ed is more concerned about his week 10 matchup, guess he knows this week is ending with a L.

Kabul vs. Jerusalem - Moe AB DEL HADI. M V P. Class dismissed.

Baghdad vs. Istanbul - Most Improved player = Amir. Most Improved team = Baghdad. They win, Istanbul needs a time machine to regain their mojo, swagger, juice, whatever it is they are lacking.

Sarajevo vs. Mecca - Looking forward to this matchup and going up against the great Leonard Lee.

Tehran vs. Timbuktu - Timbuktu has Muj, Tehran does not.

Delhi vs. Islamabad - Normally I would never count out a Deeb led team, but Islamabad isn't too happy about their last L and they plan on taking out whoever is in their sight.

Fez vs. Kazan - LOL

billalabbassi  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:03:51 PM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Eid Mubarak to everyone!

Sana'a/Lahore: My prayers go out to AR who suffered a torn ACL injury. In Sha'a Allah you come back stronger than ever and you have a quick recovery. Lahore is only concerned with personal stats, and I would usually not predict them. However, Sana'a was already struggling and they lose their captain.

Beirut/Riyadh: Will Riyadh even show up?

Granada/Mombasa: Mombasa is one of the better teams in this league, Granada are the defending champs. They compete, they won't go down easy, but Mombasa has too much chemistry. If Raza is showing up, and he is healthy, Granada has to watch the fast breaks as he is a top fast break player and he will have Mo Masri running to the 3 point line. Pete Brown will give Granada fits.

Alexandria/Cordoba: Alexandria competes, in they're in almost every game they play in. This will be a tight game, but Cordoba is more experienced and they have the bigger payers. Kenneth and Luke are very good players and Cordoba is a top 6 offensive team.

Dhaka/Suba: Game of the week for sure! As much as I want to go Dhaka because, again, they just find a way to win, like I said weeks ago, I won't keep doubting Suba. They beat Mombasa who were, at the time, 5-1. Then they beat Islamabad who were, at the time, 7-0. They play physical, and everyone knows their role. Sasa ended up showing up to our game, don't believe them if they say someone isn't showing up. Haha

Cairo/Jakarta: Is Ed back? Cairo don't trust each other. They have 2 really good players, but they don't play too well together it seems. Himey Himeesssss

Kabul/Jerusalem: Kabul.

Baghdad/Istanbul: Istanbul just isn't the same team as a few years ago. Baghdad is 5-1 when Amir plays.

Sarajevo/Mecca: Anas Najib has been statistically playing well, but I think he hasn't been playing as well as he really could. He has been ball dominant, and it has been holding back players like Khalil, Malik, and Omar. Khalil is a defensive player who plays well offensively when he is controlling the offense, Malik needs touches to be involved, and Omar is best with the ball in his hands. They have to figure this out to compete.

Tehran/Timbuktu: Tehran is a top 2 defensive team who could work on their offense. Let your great defense lead you into your offense. You won't be a contender if those offensive numbers don't jump because the better teams in this league will just take advantage come playoff time. Timbuktu does have Muj, Khaled, and Shafic, but I think Tehran's defense will lead the charge this week.

Delhi/Islamabad: #STDWSI, Jay Fly reaching for the sky. Me and Moo, the Big 2. Marweezy, ball is just too easy.

Fez/Kazan: We all know it'll be Kazan or Mombasa.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:08:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Strive to Do What Seems Impossible
Jmillo89  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:33:50 PM(UTC)
Jmillo89

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Fez/Kazan: We all know it'll be Kazan or Mombasa + OR SUBA. :)
Malik Zubi  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:54:11 PM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

Don’t rule out the little guys Pat!!!!
ef_128  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:10:01 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Mombasa will get knocked out secound round by some low seed like usual

Suba will be missing half their team and lose second round

Kazan repeats .. loses by 3 in the finals .. lol that would suck

im predicting a 4 through 12 seed wins it all this year!
Malik Zubi  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:36:29 PM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

So a team like a Mecca wins it all.
ef_128  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:54:39 PM(UTC)
ef_128

mecca gonna lose week 9 and week 10 .. sooo that would be a negative
Malik Zubi  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:57:24 PM(UTC)
Malik Zubi

Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:59:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jmillo89  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 8:43:49 PM(UTC)
Jmillo89

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
lmao! we'll def have to wait.... playoffs don't start till 2021 anyways...
billalabbassi  
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 3:51:37 AM(UTC)
billalabbassi

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jmillo89 Go to Quoted Post
Fez/Kazan: We all know it'll be Kazan or Mombasa + OR SUBA. :)

Hahaha, now you changing it. Ight😆
Strive to Do What Seems Impossible