Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Week 1 Power Rankings Options
MB Power Rankings
Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 6:51:20 PM
Groups: Forum Moderator

Week 1 was loaded with some really great matchups, maybe not the prettiest of basketball, but that's just some of the rust. Sometimes Week 1 sets the tone for the entire season, sometimes we look back and question how some of the games transpired. What does seem clear though, is that there are a handful of solid teams and there is a ton of parity at the top of the league. I don't expect teams to hold that top spot for long stretches, nor do I expect the season to end with similar rankings. Without further ado:

Week 1 Power Rankings

Big O
Posted: Friday, February 02, 2018 8:32:04 AM

Groups: Forum Member , Forum Moderator

We played really well the first 10 minutes but then just kind of held on. Made a late run when we had to, but couldn't put the game out of reach as our FT shooting was terrible. Don't think Islamabad is deserving of the top spot, but aH.

George #12 of Granada is a really good addition to their team. Sound player, hustles, nice shot, good dribble drive game - I was impressed.

Idris89
Posted: Friday, February 02, 2018 10:15:53 AM
Groups: Forum Member

My team (Lagos) had a great first half offensively as everyone was on fire. Credit to Kazan in the second half for getting our bigs in foul trouble and improving their defense. We got completely destroyed in the second half. Patrick had a career game as he was unconscious, pulling up from distance regularly and getting to the rack. We didn't adjust defensively.

Looking to work our way up the rankings, starting this week against Beirut ;)

Idris #7 Lagos